This section instructs you how to update iDisk firmware.
1. Connect the cable as shown in the photo, and set the jumper
2. Insert iDisk card and turn on Apple II power
3. Go to control panel of your PC, set the COM port baud rate to 9600. You can use any COM port from COM1 to COM5.
4. Unzip flash.isp.utility.lpc2000.zip and install Philips Flash Utility Installation.exe
5. Launch LPC210X_ISP.exe
7. Click 'Read Device ID' and a window pop up, click 'OK'. If everything is correct, you should be able to see Part ID and Boot Loader ID