1) WHAT ABOUT THE FREE STUFF? A) The ICT tools and scripts that are freely available are distributed via the FreeWare Centres on the first floor. (The Freeware Centres are also located in the bookstores on NMC's Teaching islands).
2) DID YOU MAKE ALL THIS STUFF? A) No! I have simply collected the tools into one place for all to see / receive. I am not a scripter! Even scripts/tools with my name ("Milosun Czervik") on them only reflect that I might have repackaged the script/tool in a form that can be easily obtained from a vendor.
3) WHY SELL THINGS IN A 'LIBRARY'? A) The "ICT Library" in Second Life is a metaphor for a collection of resources; it does not mean that everything in it is free.
4) WHO PROFITS? A) The people who script the tools receive the bulk of the funds. For each sale, the vendor sends 10% to the ICT Library, which helps support further development and support of programs.
5) WHY DON'T THEY GIVE AWAY THESE TOOLS? A) Because the creators/scripters have spent countless hours scripting in LSL and building in SL to provide educators with quality products. They must be compensated for their time!
6) IS THERE AN EDUCATORS' DISCOUNT? A) Yes - the price shown in the vendor IS the discounted price.
7) WHAT IS THE HISTORY OF THE ICT LIBRARY? (see 'History' link to left)
8) HOW DO I SUPPORT THE ICT LIBRARY? (see 'Sponsors & Sponorship' link to left)
9) DO YOU PROVIDE TRAINING ON THE TOOLS/SCRIPTS? A) On occasion, but it's better to ask when these might be as no training is regularly scheduled.