Study the Scratch Stage Coordinates.
Open a new project. Save it, calling it catmoves.
Using go to x: ___ y: ____,
1. Use the go to go to x: ___ y: ____ to get the cat into the top left corner.Using point in direction _____
2. Add another go to x: ___ y: ____ to get it to the top right corner.
3. Add another go to x: ___ y: ____ to get it to the bottom right corner.
4. Add one more go to x: ___ y: ____ to get it to the bottom left corner.
5. Start the script with a green flag bar, add wait in between so you can see the cat move. Add forever to keep the cat moving.
1. Turn the cat to face the direction it will move by adding point in direction _____ after each new position.Using glide ___ secs to x: ___ y: ____
1. Make a new script which replaces all the “go to” bars with glide ___ secs to x: ___ y: ____. Have this script controlled by a when space key clicked.