Month: December 2013
Date: December 21--22
Name: International Conference on Recent advances in Medical Sciences.
Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The aim of the conference is to introduce undergraduate and Ph.D. students in Medical Sciences. as well as post-doctoral esearchers in a recently emerged trends of Medical Sciences..
ACTIVITIES. The academic programme of the conference will include activities like workshops, symposia, brain-storming sessions, panel discussions, group discussions, seminars, poster sessions, tutorials, compact sessions etc. on various topics of Medical Sciencesincluding interdisciplinary aspects with recent advances.There will be Young Scientist Award (Below 35 Years), Senior Scientist Award (Above 35 Years)(Elected as the Fellow of the Society) and best paper award (Presented without age proof.)
Call for Papers
The academic programme of the conference will consist of following areas:
• Artificial Intelligence in Medicinal Sciences,Biological neural networks
• Biomaterials,Biomedical image processing,Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics
• Biomedical signal processing,Bio-Modeling and Control,Biosensors, Bioanalytics and Bio-Statistics
• Brain science and Cognitive technologies,Cognitive Neuroscience and Technology,Clinical chemistry and Clinical neurophysiology
• Complex Bioinformatics and Complex Medical Imaging
• Complex Technology in Rehabilitation and Complex Virtual Technology in Medicine and Data mining in Medicine
• Dementia, Neuron Disease , Diagnostic Technology,Digital Human,e-Heathcare and Electrophysiology
• Engineering design ,e-Science,Imaging technology,Implants,Information and Communication Technology in Medicine
• Interventions,Man-machine interfacing,Measurement techniques,Medical diagnostics and Medical instruments
• Medical Robotics,Medical Web Intelligence and Telemedicine,Micro Tele-Operation/Tele-Surgery and Molecular imaging
• Movement sensing,Musculoskeletal models,Finite Element models, Human Vision and Technologies
•Nano/Micro Bio-Robotics,Neural stimulation, Neurorehabilitation,Radiotherapy,Registration,and Navigation
• Modeling and Segmentation,Welfare Information Technology,Rehabilitation engineering and Rehabilitation Robotics
• Surgical techniques,Tissue engineering ,Virtual Surgery,Medical Knowledge Networks and Management
• Allergology and Pulmonology ,Basic and Preclinical Sciences,Bioinformatics and Telemedicine Cardiology
•Dental Surgery , Dentistry ,. Dermatology , Endocrynology , General Surgery and Transplantology , Genetics and Molecular Biology
• Gynecology and Obstetrics ,Health Sciences and Epidemiology , Infectious Diseases Internal Medicine
• Invasive Cardiology and Cardiosurgery , Laryngology ,Neurology ,Neurosurgery , Oncology and Hematology
•Oncological Surgery , Ophtalmology , Pediatrics , Perinatology , Pharmacological Sciences
• Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology , Urology ,Vascular Surgery
Research Papers in other relevant fields of Medical Sciences will also be welcome.
All submitted papers will be under peer review and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding.
Shekhar (New Series) J. of Medi.Sci.(http://sites.google.com/site/shekharnewseriesjofmedisci/) The conference proceedings are available to all the participants during the conference both in printed form and in soft copy.