Month: December 2013
Date: December 21--22
Name: International Conference on Biological Sciences.
Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The aim of the conference is to introduce undergraduate and Ph.D. students in Biological Sciences. as well as post-doctoral researchers in a recently emerged trends of Biological Sciences..
ACTIVITIES. The academic programme of the conference will include activities like workshops, symposia, brain-storming sessions, panel discussions, group discussions, seminars, poster sessions, tutorials, compact sessions etc. on various topics of Biological Sciencesincluding interdisciplinary aspects with recent advances.There will be Young Scientist Award (Below 35 Years), Senior Scientist Award (Above 35 Years)(Elected as the Fellow of the Society) and best paper award (Presented without age proof.)
Call for Papers
The academic programme of the conference will consist of following areas:
•Human Biology ,Human Science and Informatics,Marine Biology and Sciences
• Mathematical Biology,Medical and Pharmaceutical Engineering
• Medical Technology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology
• Nanoscale Science and Engineering,Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
• Biotechnology ,Clinical and Health Informatics,Clinical Laboratory Sciences
• Bioseparations Science and Engineering,Biosystems Science and Engineering
• Cytotechnology ,Ecological Science and Technology,Environmental Science and Engineering,Fisheries
• Agricultural and Biological Engineering,Animal Science and Zoology,Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
• Bioengineering and Biomolecular Materials,Biological and Biomedical Sciences,Biology and Life Sciences
• Biomedical Engineering Systems and Technologies, Biomolecular Science and Engineering
• Bioscience and Technology, Animal and Veterinary Sciences,Food Science and Technology
• Pharmacy Engineering,Plant Science and Technology,Toxicology
Research Papers in relevant fields of Biological Sciences will be welcome.
All submitted papers will be under peer review and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding.
Shekhar (N.S.) Int. J. of Sci. and Tech.(http://sites.google.com/site/shekharnsintjofsciandtech/).The conference proceedings are available to all the participants during the conference both in printed form and in soft copy.