- The use of all colors, not only black, white, and gray, in
photography or television
- a flag that shows its nationality
- The property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the
eye as a result of the way the object reflects or emits light
- a distinguishing emblem; "his tie proclaimed his school colors"
- One, or any mixture, of the constituents into which light can be separated
in a spectrum or rainbow, sometimes including (loosely) black and
- (color) a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit
or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths
- A colored substance that is spread over a surface and dries to leave a thin
decorative or protective coating
- An act of covering something with paint
- a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a
mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating;
"artists use `paint' and `pigment' interchangeably"
- apply paint to; coat with paint; "We painted the rooms yellow"
- Cosmetic makeup
- make a painting; "he painted all day in the garden"; "He painted a painting
of the garden"
- The ICI Programming Language is a general purpose interpreted, computer
programming language originally developed by Tim Long in the late 1980s. It has
dynamic typing and flexible data types, with the basic syntax, flow control
constructs and operators of C.
- ici was an alternative weekly French language magazine distributed in print
in Montreal, Quebec, and online through the Canoe.ca network from 1997 to 2009
- System for sharing CI information electronically at the Top Secret/SCI
level, formerly known as Intelink-CI
ici paint colors - RALPH LAUREN
RALPH LAUREN Paint SUEDE Faux Texture Finish 1 Gallon
Unique luxurious texture is brought home
through SUEDE. The look of suede fabric is achieved directly from the can with
this exclusive, engineered finish and custom designed application tools. SUEDE
evokes the plush hand of actual suede leather and evokes a soothing ambiance.
SUEDE is designed as a two-coat system for creating the most elegant look. Its
slightly translucent nature reveals subtle texturing and color depth reminiscent
of suede leather. While it translucency creates a somewhat uneven-looking first
coat, the second coat affords complete coverage and pulls the look together. For
the best look for you Ralph Lauren suede finish it is highly recommended you use
a Ralph Lauren Suede & River Rock Unique finish Roller Cover. Email us your
choice for FREE color tint.
D67 UNO Paints
in the very late 1970s two CIE double decks
were painted in HGW(part of ICI)colours, D189 in a more detailed version and D67
in Cork were the paint was manufactured. D189 wore this ad until its withdrawl
in 1983 and the ad on was replaced with freshly done D762 a Van-Hool/McArdle
Sliding Down The Yellow Brick Road
I See a Red and Partially Yellow Door and I
Want To Paint It Black - Automotive Repair Shop on the corner of Central &
New York....Next to the Botanic Gardens/ Aquarium