Month: December 2013
Date: December 21--22
Name: International Conference on Enviormental Sciences.
Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The aim of the conference is to introduce science students in enviormental sciences .
ACTIVITIES. The academic programme of the conference will include activities like workshops, symposia, brain-storming sessions, panel discussions, group discussions, seminars, poster sessions, tutorials, compact sessions etc. on various topics of enviornmental Sciences including interdisciplinary aspects with recent advances.There will be Young Scientist Award (Below 35 Years), Senior Scientist Award (Above 35 Years)(Elected as the Fellow of the Society) and best paper award (Presented without age proof.)
Call for Papers
The academic programme of the conference will consist of following areas:
• Discussing the state-of-knowledge of climate change and its challenges
• The stage for cooperative strategies to cope with climate change impacts
• Energy and water policies and evaluating new concepts
• Sustainable strategies and effective decision making
• Role of Public and Private NGO
• Green Economy
• Sustainable Irrigation Management, Technologies and Policies
Research Papers in other relevant fields of enviornmental Sciences will also be welcome.
All submitted papers will be under peer review and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding.
Shekhar (New Series) J. of Evs. Sci.(http://sites.google.com/site/shekharnewseriesjofevssci/)The conference proceedings are available to all the participants during the conference both in printed form and in soft copy.