Month: December 2013
Date: December 21--22
Name: International Conference on Current Trends in Pure and Applied Mathematics
Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The aim of the conference is to introduce undergraduate and Ph.D. students in Mathematicsas well as post-doctoral researchers in a current advances in recently emerged trends of Mathematics.
ACTIVITIES. The academic programme of the conference will include activities like workshops, symposia, brain-storming sessions, panel discussions, group discussions, seminars, poster sessions, tutorials, compact sessions etc. on various topics of mathematics including interdisciplinary aspects with recent advances.There will be Young Scientist Award (Below 35 Years), Senior Scientist Award (Above 35 Years)(Elected as the Fellow of the Society) and best paper award (Presented without age proof.)
Call for Papers
The academic programme of the conference will consist of following areas:
• Information, Coding Theory and Applications
• Number Theory
• Differential Geometry , Topology
• Fluid Dynamics
• Cohomology , Discrete Mathematics and Environmental Statistics
• Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications
• Graph Theory, Harmonic Analysis ,Combinatorics and Wavelets
• Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
• Mathematical Methods for Signal Processing
• Operations Research ,Operator Theory and Complex Analysis
• Probability , Stochastic Processes, Statistical and Mathematical Methods in Engineering
• Functional Analysis ,Operator Theory and Robotics
• Cryptography ,Artificial Intelligence and Mathematical Physics
• Mathematical and Computational Biology
•Summability Theory and Sequence spaces
• Computing and Technology
Research Papers in other relevant fields of Pure and Applied Mathematics will also be welcome.
Shekhar(New Series) Journal of mathematics (http://sites.google.com/site/shekharjournalofmathematics/)The conference proceedings are available to all the participants during the conference both in printed form and in soft copy.
All submitted papers will be under peer review and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding.