Month: December 2013
Date: December 21--22
Name: International Conference on Current Trends in Information Security and Internet Engineering
Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The aim of the conference is to introduce undergraduate and Ph.D. students in Information Security and Internet Engineeringas well as post-doctoral researchers in a current advances in recently emerged trends of Information Security and Internet Engineering.
ACTIVITIES. The academic programme of the conference will include activities like workshops, symposia, brain-storming sessions, panel discussions, group discussions, seminars, poster sessions, tutorials, compact sessions etc. on various topics of Information Security and Internet Engineering including interdisciplinary aspects with recent advances.There will be Young Scientist Award (Below 35 Years), Senior Scientist Award (Above 35 Years)(Elected as the Fellow of the Society) and best paper award (Presented without age proof.)
Call for Papers
The academic programme of the conference will consist of following areas:
Modeling and Analysis of Information Security
Logical ,Performance ,Risk Analysis
• Threat and Attacks in Information Security
Passive Attacks, Active Attacks,Trojan
Horses,Viruses,Worms and Denial of Service
Tools , Standards and Infrastructure for
• Authentication,Access Control,Secret Sharing,Database Security,Operating Systems Security and Confidentiality
• Public Key Infrastructure
Cryptography , Simulation and Cryptography
• Hardware Design and Implementation
Internet architecture design,Internet search
• Optimization methods,Fault Tolerance
• Software Agents,Web Java-based applications
• Knowledge-based web systems,Multimedia web tools, architectures, and broadcasting,Web data mining and database management
•Coding and compression,Information retrieval
• E-commerce E-business modeling and applications
Research Papers in other relevant fields of Information Security and Internet Engineering will also be welcome.
All submitted papers will be under peer review and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding.
Shekhar(N.S.) Infor.Sec.& Internet Engg.(http://sites.google.com/site/shekharnsinforsecinternetengg/).The conference proceedings are available to all the participants during the conference both in printed form and in soft copy.