Month: December 2013
Date: December 21--22
Name: International Conference on Current Trends in Data Mining and Knowledge Engineering
Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The aim of the conference is to introduce undergraduate and Ph.D. students in Data Mining and Knowledge Engineering as well as post-doctoral researchers in a current advances in recently emerged trends of Data Mining and Knowledge Engineering.
ACTIVITIES.The academic programme of the conference will include activities like workshops, symposia, brain-storming sessions, panel discussions, group discussions, seminars, poster sessions, tutorials, compact sessions etc. on various topics of Data Mining and Knowledge Engineering including interdisciplinary aspects with recent advances.There will be Young Scientist Award (Below 35 Years), Senior Scientist Award (Above 35 Years)(Elected as the Fellow of the Society) and best paper award (Presented without age proof.)
Call for Papers
The academic programme of the conference will consist of following areas:
•Computational and Knowledge Management Methods with Algorithms
• Association Rules,Statistical Algorithm for Data Engineering
• Partial Least Squares,Recursive Partitioning and Matrix Computations
• Information Retrieval and Decision Support Systems
• Text Mining,Decision Trees and Pattern Matching
• Machine Learning ,Structural Equations and Mixture Models
• Signal , Structured Data and Database Engineering
• Nonlinear Time Series and Financial Econometrics
• Association Rules,Dimensional Modeling and Data Warehousing
• Genomics,Routing and Scheduling and Statistical Algorithm for Data Engineering
• Information Extraction and Discovery Techniques
• Software and Tools for Statistical Computing
• Data Security,Software Tools and Content Management
• Performance Evaluation Methods and Large-Scale Information Processing
• Fault-Tolerance Systems and Knowledge Based Applications
• Decision Support Systems,Expert Systems,Geographic Information Systems
Research Papers in other relevant fields of Data Mining and Knowledge Engineering will also be welcome.
Shekhar (N.S.) Int. J. of Sci. and Tech.(http://sites.google.com/site/shekharnsintjofsciandtech/).The conference proceedings are available to all the participants during the conference both in printed form and in soft copy.
All submitted papers will be under peer review and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding.