Month: December 2013
Date: December 21--22
Name: International Conference on Current Trends in Computational Statistics and Data Engineering
Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The aim of the conference is to introduce undergraduate and Ph.D. students in Computational Statistics and Data Engineeringas well as post-doctoral researchers in a current advances in recently emerged trends of Computational Statistics and Data Engineering
ACTIVITIES. The academic programme of the conference will include activities like workshops, symposia, brain-storming sessions, panel discussions, group discussions, seminars, poster sessions, tutorials, compact sessions etc. on various topics of Computational Statistics and Data Engineering including interdisciplinary aspects with recent advances.There will be Young Scientist Award (Below 35 Years), Senior Scientist Award (Above 35 Years)(Elected as the Fellow of the Society) and best paper award (Presented without age proof.)
Call for Papers
The academic programme of the conference will consist of following areas:
• Computational Methods and Algorithms
• Software and Tools for Statistical Computing with Analysis for Functional Data
• Robust ,Nonparametric and Statistical Learning Methods
• Optimization, Rule-Based Algorithms, Data Warehousing
• Financial Econometrics and Applications
• Machine Learning,Data ,Text and Web Mining
• Signal ,Structured Data and Spatial Data Engineering
• Genomics, Clustering, Pattern Matching, Decision Trees and
Decision Support Systems
• Partial Least Squares,Recursive Partitioning and Information Retrieval
• Nonlinear Time Series, Dimensional Modeling
• Mixture Models, Matrix Computations and Structural Equations
• Association Rules,Statistical Algorithm for Data Engineering
Research Papers in other relevant fields of Computational Statistics and Data Engineering will also be welcome.
All submitted papers will be under peer review and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding.
Shekhar(N.S.) J. compu.Sta.& Data Eng.(https://sites.google.com/site/shekharnsjcompustadataeng/)The conference proceedings are available to all the participants during the conference both in printed form and in soft copy.