Month: December 2013
Date: December 21--22
Name: International Conference on Current Trends in Artificial Intelligence, Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems
Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The aim of the conference is to introduce undergraduate and Ph.D. students in Artificial Intelligence, Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems as well as post-doctoral researchers in a current advances in recently emerged trends of Artificial Intelligence, Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems
ACTIVITIES. The academic programme of the conference will include activities like workshops, symposia, brain-storming sessions, panel discussions, group discussions, seminars, poster sessions, tutorials, compact sessions etc. on various topics of Artificial Intelligence, Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems including interdisciplinary aspects with recent advances.There will be Young Scientist Award (Below 35 Years), Senior Scientist Award (Above 35 Years)(Elected as the Fellow of the Society) and best paper award (Presented without age proof.)
Call for Papers
The academic programme of the conference will consist of following areas:
• Artificial life/Being
• Qualitative and Probabilistic Reasoning
• State Space and Combinatorial Search
• Knowledge Representation
• Distributed, Artificial and Swarm Intelligence
• Planning ,Scheduling, Forecasting, Clustering and Quantum Computing
• Genetic and Automated Programming with Algorithm
• Pattern Recognition, Self-Organizing Maps, Fuzzy Logic
• Time Series and Statistical Data Analysis
• Machine and Reinforcement Learning , Support Vector Machines
• Bayesian and Neural Networks
• Chaotic ,Complex ,Distributed ,Embedded ,Evolutionary ,Knowledge-based ,Neural Genetic,Neural Fuzzy ,Multi-Agent ,Fuzzy and Expert Systems with their applications
Research Papers in other relevant fields of Artificial Intelligence, Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems will also be welcome.
All submitted papers will be under peer review and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding.
The conference proceedings are available to all the participants during the conference both in printed form and in soft copy.