Month: December 2013
Date: December 21--22
Name: International Conference on Current Advances in Pure and Applied Physics..
Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The aim of the conference is to introduce undergraduate and Ph.D. students in Pure and Applied Physics. as well as post-doctoral researchers in a current advances in recently emerged trends of Pure and Applied Physics..
ACTIVITIES. The academic programme of the conference will include activities like workshops, symposia, brain-storming sessions, panel discussions, group discussions, seminars, poster sessions, tutorials, compact sessions etc. on various topics of Pure and Applied Physicsincluding interdisciplinary aspects with recent advances.There will be Young Scientist Award (Below 35 Years), Senior Scientist Award (Above 35 Years)(Elected as the Fellow of the Society) and best paper award (Presented without age proof.)
Call for Papers
The academic programme of the conference will consist of following areas:
•Astronomy, Astrophysics and Cosmology,Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
• Vibrational Spectroscopy,Mathematical Physics,Complex Systems, Chaos and Self-Organisation
• Spectral Line Shapes,Computational Physics and Numerical Simulation
• Semiconductors,Clusters ,Nanomaterials,Low Temperature Physics
• Optical Remote Sensing of the Environment,High Energy Physics, Particles and Fields
•History and Philosophy of Physics,Metrology and Instrumentation,Nuclear Physics
• Radiation Protection,Radiation Risk Communication: Issues and Solutions
•Optics and Lasers,Laser Safety,Particle Accelerators,Plasma and Gas-discharge Physics
•Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Information Theory,Thermodynamics
• Acoustics,Biophysics and Medical Physics,Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Waves
• Magnetism and Magnetic Materials,Mechanics, Rheology and Tribology,X-rays
• Synchrotron Radiation and Crystallography,Neutron Scattering,Physics Research & Education
• Fluid Dynamics and Statistical Physics
Research Papers in other relevant fields of Pure and Applied Physics will also be welcome.
All submitted papers will be under peer review and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding.
shekhar (N.S.) Int. J. Pure&Appl. Phy.(http://sites.google.com/site/shekharnsintjpureapplphy/). The conference proceedings are available to all the participants during the conference both in printed form and in soft copy.