Month: December 2013
Date: December 21--22
Name: International Conference on Current Trends in Systems Biology and Bioengineering
Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The aim of the conference is to introduce undergraduate and Ph.D. students in Systems Biology and Bioengineering
ACTIVITIES. The academic programme of the conference will include activities like workshops, symposia, brain-storming sessions, panel discussions, group discussions, seminars, poster sessions, tutorials, compact sessions etc. on various topics of Systems Biology and Bioengineering including interdisciplinary aspects with recent advances.There will be Young Scientist Award (Below 35 Years), Senior Scientist Award (Above 35 Years)(Elected as the Fellow of the Society) and best paper award (Presented without age proof.)
Call for Papers
The academic programme of the conference will consist of following areas:
• Computational Ecology, Neurobiology and Biology
• Drug Discovery,Proteomics, Metabolism ,Cellular Signalling and Development Theory
• Microarray, Pathways and Networks
• Sequencing Algorithms ,Sequence Motifs and Alignments
• Functional Genomics,Genetic Variations ,Evolution and Phylogenetics
• Genetics Structure and Regulation
• Regulatory and Stochastic Modelling
• Biocomputing,Bioinformatics,Bioinformatics Projects and Molecular Bioengineering
• Mathematical Biology,Combinators,Data Mining and Visualization
• Medical Imaging,Image and Signal Processing
• Medical Devices and Instrumentation
• Hidden Markov Model,Ontologies, Linguistic Methods and Health Care Technology
Research Papers in other relevant fields of Systems Biology and Bioengineering will also be welcome.
Shekhar(New Series) J. Bio. Sci.(http://sites.google.com/site/shekharnewseriesjbiosci/).The conference proceedings are available to all the participants during the conference both in printed form and in soft copy.