Parents‎ > ‎

Request A Consultation

I CARE Specialists are on duty and ready to consult with you on a variety of social emotional learning issues.  Is your child struggling with substance abuse, bullying, or depression?  Let an I CARE specialist assist you by providing in school support for your child and connecting your family with the appropriate community resource.


Please allow at least 1 business day for a return contact by phone or email.

Contact I CARE by phone at (225) 226-2273 or use the online referral form below.

Request for Consultation