I am happy to have you as my student this semester. This is a very special class with the best of two worlds... the virtual and real world!!
You will have the convenience of learning at your own pace at home and the benefits of practicing the language two hours and a half per week... Buenísimo!!
IMPORTANTE INFORMACION DE LA CLASE
1. First thing you need to do is to check the page Ready? to make sure you have everything you need the first week of classes.
2. Bookmark this Website or memorize it: tinyurl.com/hybrid102 . Important information is going to be updated here and you don't need to have a password to access it.
3. Read and review the Syllabus to make sure you understand how this class works. I do not print copies for students.
4. The Calendar should be very accessible to you during the entire semester. This version will be constantly updated and it is the one I recommend to have (online: bookmarked in your phone, tablet etc). If you prefer the printed version you can download it and print it. I do not print copies for students.
4. Subscribe to my YouTube channel to easily access the videos I post or the videos I suggest.
5. Check out the Forms page to download the questions form (needed for every F2F class) or to make an appointment for my office hours.
Blackboard is going to be ready before our first day. In the mean time, you have on this page all you need to be ready!
Muchas gracias y hasta el miércoles,
CONTACT PROF CARLSSON: firstname.lastname@example.org