Annapolis, Columbia, Crofton, Gambrills, Pasadena, Rockville, Gaithersburg
Our urgent medical care centers provide the Right Care at the Right Time
®, treating common illnesses and minor injuries such as sore throats, bronchitis, ear, eye and sinus infections. See our services list on the Your Visit
page. We also have x-ray and laboratory services, and can fill your prescriptions. We see patients of all ages, from infants to seniors. While we recommend you schedule an appointment, walk-in visits can be accommodated.
Nighttime is known for the warmth, compassion and energy of its special employees. Working 365 days a year to serve patients, we care when no one else is there. Nighttime Care Centers has board certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, with hundreds of years of cumulative experience.
- Gaitehrsburg: 882 Muddy Branch Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, US: 888.808.6483
- Columbia: 6334 Cedar Ln, Columbia, MD 21044-3818, US: 888.808.6483
- Rockville: 12220 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852-1608, US: 888.808.6483
- Pasadena: 8125-H Ritchie Hwy, Pasadena, MD 2112, US: 888.808.6483
- Gambrills: 2401 Brandermill Blvd, Gambrills, MD 2105, US: 888.808.6483
- Crofton: 2225-D Defense Hwy, Crofton, MD 2111, US: 888.808.6483
- Annapolis: 2114 Generals Hwy, Annapolis, MD 21401-6723, US: 888.808.6483
Bowie Health Center
15001 Health Center Drive (Off Northview Drive across from Bowie Town Center)8am to midnight, Seven days a week
301-262-5511 * 301-464-2800www.bowiehealthcampus.org
- Emergency medical services for adults and children
- Quicker than a traditional Emergency Room
- Special children's treatment area
- Dimensions Healthcare System
- A Department of Prince George's Hospital Center
"The Bowie Health Center
is open until midnight and they are wonderful. They are equiped like an emergency room and always have a pediatrician on staff in the evenings and night. No appointments needed." (From a user of the PG Parents
"We tried a walk-in clinic in Bowie called Patients First [*]. We were there for a while, two hours I believe, but we walked out knowing he did not have strep (they have a lab on the premises) and holding his medecine (they have a pharmacy). It cost less than ER for us because it was considered a regular doctor visit. I think they take the last patient at ten, but I'm not sure." (From an HNM Mom)
* Note *: Patients First does not have an office in Bowie. The user is either talking about Nighttime Pediatric Care in the Bowie Health Center, or the Patients First office in Laurel.Laurel
3357B Corridor Marketplace; Laurel, Maryland; 20724; (301)497 - 1820
Open from 8 am to 10 pm - 365 days of the year.
On-site at every Patient First Medical Center you will find:
- Experienced physicians and a caring staff
- Treatment for injuries and illnesses
- CLIA-certified Lab
- Prescription Drugs
- Primary Care Physicians for most Health Plans
Howard County Hospital, Pediatric ER
"Awesome service, short wait, plus they have a play room with toys and videos!. The folks at Patient First in Laurel seemed nice but they "don't do sutures," which is why we ended up at HoCo." (From an HNM Mom)
Phone number: (301) 441-3355.
" I have had several fantastic experiences there. While I can't speak for their long-term follow up or care for complicated issues, it is great for short-term, non-emergency things. In fact, if I think my daughter is sick, I will frequently go there over the weekend just to have them look at her ears or throat and then go to the pediatrician only if the problem recurs or is serious. I've never waited longer than 30 minutes to see the doctor. For me, it takes a lot of the stress out of trying to get into see the pediatrician, being worked in, and getting off of the mealtime or nap schedule because of a long
The only criticism I have is that they don't appear to consult any records from previous visits, so you'd have to be careful with recurring issues." (From a PG Parents
" FYI, after Kidlet had a 104.7 degree temp at daycare (and that was under-arm temp!) we headed to the ER but I also called Secure Medical Care and asked them if they could fit us in instead. The woman told me if his temp is that high they would just send us to the ER anyway."
(From an HNMom. End result: Kidlet first took some Tylenol and then went to the ER. Even before he was seen, he seemed much improved. ER decided no further treatment was necessary given Kidlet's behavior after Tylenol and his medical history.)
Holy Cross Emergency RoomExpress Care Service
A unit dedicated to the treatment of minor care patients, which enables Holy Cross to treat patients with minor injuries faster and more efficiently, decreasing patient wait time significantly
- Express Care General Information
- Open 7 days a week, 12 noon to 12 midnight
"Basically I got registered in the ER and the triage nurse told me I'd be fast-tracked to Express Care. Sure enough 20 minutes later (shorter wait than at my doc's) I was ushered into a big, lovely exam room, seen by a PA and nurse, and was on the way home with scripts just outside of an hour after we arrived." (From an HNM Mom)Pediatric Treatment Room
The new pediatric treatment room, staffed by physicians board certified in pediatric emergency medicine and a certified pediatric nurse practitioner, is fully equipped and customized for pediatric care.