Industry Certification is a high-school program designed to recognize and promote high quality Business Computer Science programs. Certified programs include involved advisory committees, project-based instruction, career development activities, up-to-date technologies and equipment, dedicated teachers through professional development, and an active student organization such as Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA). Competency standards and specific performance objectives provide the foundation for a solid curriculum based in Business and Computer Science. Industry certification provides recognition to the high school programs that document evidence to meet certification standards.
- Standard 1: Curriculum and Instruction
- Standard 2: School, Program, and Teachers
- Standard 3: Advisory Committee and Community Involvement
- Standard 4: Career Development Activities
- Standard 5: Program Facilities
- Standard 6: Future Business Leaders of America