- a portable television camera and videocassette recorder
- A portable combined video camera and video recorder
- A camcorder (video camera recorder) is an electronic device that combines a video camera and a video recorder into one unit. Equipment manufacturers do not seem to have strict guidelines for the term usage.
- a portable electronic device for recording images and audio on to a storage device, hence functioning as a camera and a recorder in a single unit
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- The middle point of a circle or sphere, equidistant from every point on the circumference or surface
- A point or part that is equally distant from all sides, ends, or surfaces of something; the middle
- focus on: center upon; "Her entire attention centered on her children"; "Our day revolved around our work"
- center(a): equally distant from the extremes
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
- A pivot or axis of rotation
- , usually referred to as JVC, is a Japanese international consumer and professional electronics corporation based in Yokohama, Japan which was founded in 1927. The company is best known for introducing Japan's first televisions, and developing the VHS video recorder.
- jugular venous catheter
jvc camcorder repair center - Sony HDRPJ260V
Sony HDRPJ260V High Definition Handycam 8.9 MP Camcorder with 30x Optical Zoom, 16 GB Embedded Memory and Built-in Projector (2012 Model)
Create 1920x1080p Full HD video and captivate your audience with a built-in projector and stereo speakers with the HDRPJ260V Handycam camcorder. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization with Active Mode minimizes camera shake and blur, even when using 55x Extended Zoom. Enjoy the advantage of superb low light shooting with Sony?s Exmor R CMOS sensor. 1920x1080 Full HD Recording w/8.9MP still image capture Project up to 100(diag) videos with built-in projector 16GB1 embedded Flash Memory for up to 3 hours of recording Back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor for superb low-light video Optical SteadyShot image stabilization w/ Active Mode Wide Angle G Lens to capture everything you want 30x Optical/55x Extended Zoom to get even closer to the action 3.0? touch-screen Clear Photo LCD display (230K) Face detection with voice enhancement and noise reduction Tracking Focus follows selected subjects 5.1ch Surround mic for vivid and dynamic surround sound Event Browse groups video/stills by events automatically Highlight Playback creates movies with transitions for you Wind noise reduction for clear voice recording Intelligent Auto (180 different scene combinations possible) Direct Copy to external HDD without PC Built-in USB cable for easy file transfer/charge Clear Phase stereo speakers for true-to-life audio playback Expanded recording/monitoring with mic/headphone jack Geotagging with built-in GPS receiver & NAVTEQ maps 1920x1080 Full HD 60i Recording w/8.9MP still image capture The Sony HDRPJ260V offers 1920 x 1080 high definition resolution letting you record your memories in exceptional Full High Definition quality. Capable of 60i recording and playback via HDMI and compatible HDTV4 providing stunning clarity and incredibly detailed and smoother playback of your memories. Built-in High-Contrast Projector The high-contrast projector built-in to the LCD panel gives you the freedom to share your favorite ...
I was doing some video for the youtubes tonight so I decided to snap a picture of my camcorder.
In retrospect I should have had it recording me taking the picture then posted that as well now that I have a pro account. Oh well.
Camcorder + sticker = camcorder with a sticker.