- disposal: a kitchen appliance for disposing of garbage
- A garbage disposal, garbage disposer, food waste disposal, food waste disposer, waste disposal unit, or garburator / garbarator (Canada) is a device, usually electrically powered, installed under a kitchen sink between the sink's drain and the trap which shreds food waste into pieces small
- located inside a drain; chops up bits of food into small pieces to fit down the pipes
- InSinkErator is a company and brand name, known for producing instant hot water dispensers and waste disposal systems, generally called garbage disposals or garbage disposers. The company was founded in Racine, Wisconsin by John W. Hammes, an architect.
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
this was your problem!
impromptu note from the guy who repaired our garbage disposal. i guess rusty nails go in the trash. who knew?
Replacing the Leaking Garbage Disposal
Replaced! This one is a 3/4 horsepower - slightly larger than my 1/3 horsepower. Same brand - Insinkerator.