STRAWBERRY TEA SANDWICHES WITH A TWIST! By The Hungry Housewife
- 8 Slices of Ultra Thin Sandwich Bread
- 4 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 tbsp. of Balsamic Glaze
- 1 English Cucumber
- 8 Strawberries
- 16 pinch of Kosher Salt
- 16 pinch of Dill, dried or fresh
- In a medium bowl with a hand mixer, mix together the cream cheese and Balsamic Glaze until incorporated. Set aside.
- With a 2 inch cookie cutter, cut two bread rounds out of each bread slice. You will have 16 bread rounds
- Spread an equal amount of the Philly Cream cheese mixture on each bread round. About 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons each.
- Slice 16 thin pieces of cucumber.
- Place the cucumber on top of the Philly cream cheese.
- Cut the green tops from the strawberry. Slice the strawberry in half. Make thin slices in each strawberry half( do not cut through the back stem part). Apply gentle pressure to the rear of the strawberry to fan it out.
- Place a dab of cream cheese on the underneath of the strawberry to serve as a glue. Place it on the cucumber.
- Sprinkle each sandwich with kosher salt and dill.
- Dig in!