We have pleasure in appointing you as DESIGNATION the Company, effective April 01, 2006, on the following terms and conditions:
1. You will be entitled to a basic salary of Rs. ______/- per month and other benefits as applicable to your category of employees, details are given in Annexure ‘A’.
2. Your reporting and responsibilities will be advised to you by your Departmental Head or any person nominated by him/her.
3. It is expected that you will discharge your assigned responsibilities with high standard of performance, quality, integrity, and discipline
4. You will be initially at “_________________)”. However, your services are transferable to any Section/Department, Location, Office, Associate or Sister concern or Subsidiary at any place in India or abroad, whether existing today or which may come up in future, at any time at the sole discretion of Management. In such case, you will be governed by the terms and conditions of the services applicable to new placement/location.
5. You will be on probation for a period of six months from the date of your joining. The probation period may be extended for such term as may be considered appropriate by the Management. Upon satisfactory completion of your probation, your services will be confirmed by written order with the Company.
6. During the probationary period and any extension thereof, your services may be terminated on either side by giving one-week (7 days) notice or salary in lieu thereof. However, on confirmation the services can be terminated from either side by giving one-month notice or salary in lieu thereof.
Upon termination of employment, you will also return all company property, which may be in your possession. It would be obligatory on your part to get a proper relieving letter from the Management before your services are deemed to be concluded.
7. You shall, while in the services of the company, devote your full time and attention exclusively for the Company’s work and responsibilities assigned to you. You shall not engage in any other commercial/business pursuit, either part time or otherwise, for any monetary gains.
8. You shall be obliged to follow the work processes, technical standards, protocols and general instructions issued thereof, and service rules of the Company as in force and/or amended from time to time.
9. You shall automatically retire from the services of the company on attaining the age of 58 years.
10. Your appointment is subject to your being medically sound and remaining medically fit.
11. If any information furnished or declaration given by you in regard to your employment to the Company is found to be false or any material information willfully suppressed, your appointment would be liable for termination without any notice or compensation.
You are requested to sign this letter, signifying your acceptance of the same, for our records.
I have read the terms and conditions of this letter of appointment and confirm my acceptance of the same
(Signature and Date)
COMPENSATION DETAILS (Salary & applicable benefits)
Date of joining
Special Allowance Medical Allowance