You will need you CSID number that I gave you in class--I do not keep records of you CSIDs.

Transferring Credits
For those of you who need to transfer credits, if the college/university you are currently attending needs more information about the courses you took, please follow the link above to gain access to the course outline of record.  This is the official document used to determine articulation and contains all the necessary information to that end.
Subject Area: Mathematics
Course 150, 151, 254, or 245
Check Mesa and then search.

Alumni Contact Information