• Matt Martin is 1% of the Price Offered. Minimum of $500 and maximum of $2,000 required. $0-$50k to be $500 and 1% thereafter up to $2000 max deposit.
• Ofori and Hometelos requires contracts from $0-$50k to be $500 deposit and $50k-$100k to be $1000.
• For vacant lots, the deposit is 50% of the sales price offered.
• Good Neighbor Next Door (GNND) earnest money deposit are the same as above but based on the LIST PRICE.
• The earnest money deposit check (Cashier or money order) must be made payable:
For Matt Martin> Title Company of Choice
For Hometelos> Title Company of Choice
For Ofori> The Listing Agent
Money Order is required....no personal checks.
• When the bid is accepted, send the earnest money to:
For Matt Martin> To Matt Martin with Original Sales Contract Package
For Hometelos> To The Listing Agent with Copy of Sales Package
For Ofori> To The Listing Agent with Original Sales Contract Package.