Register to Bid‎ > ‎

Renew NAID

How do I register on the site:

If you are an associate broker or selling agent, your principal broker must register first before you can register with When you register as an associate broker or selling agent, you will need to use the NAID of your principal broker. You will also need your Real Estate license number and expiration date.

In the Home screen on the upper right side, click the Bidder link. This displays the Bidder Registration screen where you start the registration process. The Submit button does not become "live" until the terms and conditions are accepted.

How do I obtain a NAID?

You can find the documents to apply for a NAID on using the NAID Registration link. When you have completed the application process, you will be issued a NAID. Once you have obtained a NAID, you can register at and create a user name and password login. If you are a Selling Agent, your principal broker must be registered before you can register. This NAID registration permits you to make an offer on a HUD property and proceed to the sale closing.

To obtain a NAID:

1.  Click the NAID Registration link.

2.  Click the Bidder Application link and complete the form.

3.  Click the Selling Broker Certification link and complete the form.

4.  Mail the forms:
Philadelphia Homeownership Center
Attention: NAID Registration
The Wanamaker Building
100 Penn Square East
Philadelphia, PA 19107-3389

Q: How often do I resubmit information to HUD to keep my NAID# current?

A: The designated broker must update the registration information annually and/or any time there is a change from what HUD was provided on the SAMS 1111 or SAMS1111A Forms. Changes to the ownership, address, telephone number, or authorized signatory should be reported on a new SAMS 1111, with box checked in the first item and the information that needs updating clearly printed on the form. Also, many brokers forget that whenever you renew your real estate license, you must send in a new SAMS 1111 with a copy of the renewed license. If HUD has only your expired license on file, they may deactivate your NAID because they have no evidence on file that you are still legally doing business under the license laws of your state. Regardless, your NAID should be renewed annually.

For questions about NAID applications, company name or address changes, or registering to sell HUD Homes:
  Call 1-800-CALL-FHA (800-225-5342)

Where do I go if I need help with my registration or login, or have problems using this site?

If you need help using
  Email the Help Desk at

Everyone: Be sure to include your first and last name, your phone number, your email address, and your user name (if you have one). If there's a problem with a specific case, please include the case number. If there's a problem with a screen, try taking a screen shot of the active window (press Alt + PrintScreen) and pasting it into the email.

Additional Bidder Information: Be sure to include the following:

1. Your user name (if you have one)
2. Your NAID or Principal Broker's NAID
3. Real Estate License number(s)
4. State(s) Licensed
5. Items 2 through 4 for any additional brokers

For technical questions about using the
  Phone 866-777-2034