Register to Bid‎ > ‎

Agent Commission

The commission structure established by HUD under the new MM III contract allows a maximum commission of 3% to the Selling Agent and 3% to the Asset Manager for a total of 6%. If wanted, the Selling Agent can adjust their commission downward to offer a more competitive edge to the buyer.
Minimum commission established by HUD as stated with a check mark  is $2,500 split $1,250 to the Selling Agent and $1,250 to the Asset Manager. Therefore, on low priced properties (under $40,000) the Selling Agent is assured a minimum commission of $1,250 irregardless of the final Sales Price. . Therefore, on low priced properties (under $40,000) the Selling Agent is assured a minimum commission of $1,250 irregardless of the final Sales Price.  
 
Minimum Commission = $1,250.