Use this link
and your text to answer the following:
- Via what vessel does blood enter the heart from the body?
- Blood passing through the right atrioventricular valve passes into which chamber of the heart?
- What is the function of the pulmonary valve?
- Does the pulmonary artery carry deoxygenated or oxygenated blood?
- The walls of the heart are made of what tissue?
- Does the aorta carry deoxygenated or oxygenated blood?
7. What are the four chambers of the heart?
8. What is #9 marking?
9. What is the heart made out of?
10. What keeps the blood from going backwards in the heart?
11. Which side of the heart is the most muscular? Why?