Assistant Professor, Simon Fraser University
Faculty Research Fellow, NBER
on leave 2015/1/1-2016/3/31 at University of Tokyo
Google Scholar (including non-economics)
Address: Simon Fraser University
Department of Economics
8888 University Drive, WMC 4653
Burnaby, BC, V5A 1S6, Canada
- Oct 23, 2015: Kansai Labor Seminar
- Oct 29, 2015: Sogang University (Korea)
- Nov 10, 2015: Waseda University
- Nov 25, 2015: GRIPS
- Dec 3, 2015: Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research
Health, Labor, Public, and Experimental Economics
- "Do Risk Preferences Change? Evidence from the Great East Japan Earthquake"
(with Chie Hanaoka, and Yasutora Watanabe) [First draft: April 2014, Last updated: October 2015] under review
[Manuscript] [NBER wp version]
- "Short Run Effects of Prohibition"
(with David Jacks, and Krishna Pendakur)
- "The Effects of Competition and Peer-to-peer
Teaching on Learning"
(with Erik Kimbrough, and Andrew McGee)
"Evaluating the ‘Least Restrictive Environment’ Mandate: The Effects of Mainstreaming on Cognitive and Noncognitive Development"
(with Andrew McGee)
"Mass Immigration and Wages in Hong Kong: Assimilation or Cohort Effects?"
Last updated Oct 2015