Assistant Professor, Simon Fraser University
Faculty Research Fellow, NBER
Google Scholar (including non-economics)
Address: Simon Fraser University
Department of Economics
8888 University Drive, WMC 4653
Burnaby, BC, V5A 1S6, Canada
- July 24-29: NBER SI @Boston
- Sep 12-14: Wennberg International Collaborative Fall Research Conference @ Oxford
- Sep 29-Oct 1: Stanford Summer Juku @ Stanford
- Oct 4: Asia Health Policy Program Seminar @ Stanford
Health, Labor, Public, and Experimental Economics
- "Do Risk Preferences Change? Evidence from the Great East Japan Earthquake"
(with Chie Hanaoka, and Yasutora Watanabe) under review
[Manuscript] [NBER wp version] (First draft: April 2014, Last updated: October 2015)
- "School Entry Cutoff Date and the Timing of Births"
[Manuscript] [NBER wp version] (First draft: Feb 2012, Last updated: May 2014)
- "Income-comparison Attitudes in the US and the UK: Evidence from Discrete-choice Experiments"
SELECTED WORK IN PROGRESS
- "Patient Cost-sharing and
Health Care Utilization among Children"
(with Toshiaki Iizuka)
- "Infant Mortality and the Repeal of Federal Prohibition"
(with David Jacks, and Krishna Pendakur)
- "The Effects of Competition and Peer-to-peer Teaching on Learning"
(with Erik Kimbrough, and Andrew McGee)
- "Evaluating the ‘Least Restrictive Environment’ Mandate: The Effects of Mainstreaming on Cognitive and Noncognitive Development"
(with Andrew McGee) [available upon request]
Last updated July 2016