Assistant Professor, Simon Fraser University
Faculty Research Fellow, NBER
on leave 2015/1/1-2015/12/31 at University of Tokyo
Google Scholar (including non-economics)
Address: Simon Fraser University
Department of Economics
8888 University Drive, WMC 4653
Burnaby, BC, V5A 1S6, Canada
- Sep 18, 2015: The University of Hong Kong
- Sep 23, 2015: Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Sep 25, 2015: Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Oct 20, 2015: Waseda University
- Oct 23, 2015: Kansai Labor Seminar
- Oct 29, 2015: Sogang University (Korea)
- Nov 25, 2015: GRIPS
Health, Labor, Public, and Experimental Economics
- "Do Risk Preferences Change? Evidence from Panel Data Before and After the Great East Japan Earthquake"
(with Chie Hanaoka, and Yasutora Watanabe) [April 2014, last updated December 2014] under review
[Manuscript] [NBER wp version]
- "Short Run Effects of Prohibition"
(with David Jacks, and Krishna Pendakur)
- "The Effects of Competition and Peer-to-peer
Teaching on Learning"
(with Erik Kimbrough, and Andrew McGee)
"Evaluating the ‘Least Restrictive Environment’ Mandate: The Effects of Mainstreaming on Cognitive and Noncognitive Development"
(with Andrew McGee)
"Mass Immigration and Wages in Hong Kong: Assimilation or Cohort Effects?"
Last updated July 2015