To check the availability of the Miller Room:
Simply click the "Calendar" link to the left
If the room is available, and you would like to go forward with booking the room for an event:
1) Open Outlook
2) Go into your personal calendar
3) Start a new "Meeting Request" (by clicking the arrow next to the "New" icon in the upper left corner and selecting "Meeting Request")
4) Select the date and time you'd like to request - (IMPORTANT - be sure to include time for set-up and clean-up)
* Be sure that you have indicated specific times. DO NOT RESERVE THE ROOM "All Day." You can still reserve the room all day by indicating a start time of 8AM and end time of 10PM.
5) Click the "To..." button located just to the right of the large "Send" icon
6) Enter "RM Miller" in the search bar. When "RM Miller HSC" is highlighted click "Resources"
7) Clear "RM Miller" from the search bar, and enter "2FIX" in the Search Bar. When "2FIX" is highlighted click "Resources"
8) Add any other attendees you wish to invite, and select "OK" (you'll probably want to add any others as "Required" or "Optional" instead of "Resources")
9) Put the name of the event in the "Subject" line.
10) In the body of the message, please indicate the following:
a. Any notes for Facilities regarding room set up. (NOTE: This will NOT constitute a work order. You will still need to email "2FIX" for room set-up requests)
b. Will your event be catered?
c. Any other information that may be necessary for Student Development or Facilities (technology needs, help in the sound room prior to the event, etc.)