- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- A set of computer instructions in firmware that control input and output operations
- In IBM PC Compatible computers, the basic input/output system (BIOS) , also known as the System BIOS, is a de facto standard defining a firmware interface.
- BIOS is the third album of the Costa Rican music group Gandhi.
- (Bio.) Bio. (and The Biography Channel) is an Australian general entertainment channel available on Australia's Foxtel, Austar and Optus Television pay television services.
- Hewlett-Packard Company , commonly referred to as HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA.
- horsepower: a unit of power equal to 746 watts
- Horsepower (HP) is the name of several units of measurement of power. The most common definitions equal between 735.5 and 750 watts .
Custom bios flash
After much mucking about I finally got a picture my bios would accept. This displays whenever I first turn my computer on. Although I must say 640*480 at 16 colors just doesn't do me justice.
Bios Alphen aan den Rijn