- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to
accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts,
may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be
greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction
on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Make (something previously inaccessible or unexploited) available for
- set free or release
- Undo the lock of (something) by using a key
- open the lock of; "unlock the door"
- become unlocked; "The door unlocked from the inside"
- test or examine for the presence of disease or infection; "screen the blood
for the HIV virus"
- A fixed or movable upright partition used to divide a room, to give shelter
from drafts, heat, or light, or to provide concealment or privacy
- A detachment of troops or ships detailed to cover the movements of the main
- a white or silvered surface where pictures can be projected for
- examine methodically; "screen the suitcases"
- A thing providing concealment or protection
- The iPad is a tablet computer designed and developed by Apple. It is
particularly marketed as a platform for audio and visual media such as books,
periodicals, movies, music, and games, as well as web content.
- Apple’s entry into the ‘tablet computer’ market, with touch-controlled
interface, and capable of use as an ebook reader, video and music player,
digital photo frame, email and Web access device, etc
- The Apple iPad is the first of the modern generation of tablet computers,
currently there are two versions, the iPad and the iPad2, these devices share a
lot of features with the iPhone and the iPod touch and have access to the main
App store for these devices as well as a sub-category of its
unlock ipad screen - Apple iPhone
Apple iPhone 2G (8GB) UNLOCKED & JAILBROKEN
iPhone combines three products - a
revolutionary mobile phone, a widescreen iPod with touch controls, and a
breakthrough Internet communications device with desktop-class email, web
browsing, maps, and searching - into one small and lightweight handheld device.
iPhone also introduces an entirely new user interface based on a large
multi-touch display and pioneering new software, letting you control everything
with just your fingers. So it ushers in an era of software power and
sophistication never before seen in a mobile device, completely redefining what
you can do on a mobile phone. Details Dimensions (WxDxH): 6.1 cm x 1.7 cm x 11.6
cm, 61 mm x 17 mm x 116 mm Weight: 135 g Phone Design: Candy bar Data Internet
Browser: Yes Short Messaging Service: Yes Wireless Interface: Bluetooth 2.0 EDR,
IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g Battery Battery: Rechargeable Standby Time: Up to 250
h Talk Time: Up to 480 min
101 tips for iPhone/Pad, How to block the
orientation of the screen ?
Check the upper right screen of your iphone,
just at the right of the time, this little icone say "your screen is locked". To
unlock the screen, just do the very same process.
I love screen printing!
unlock ipad screen
SmartSim is a revolutionary do it yourself Plug
& Play card to bypass simlocks for Mobile Phones without the risk of
damaging the phone or voiding it's warranty. SmartSim is inserted into the
mobile phone in parallel with your Operator's SIM card and enables you to use
your choice of SIM card on phones locked to another provider. The SmartSim fools
mobile phones in to thinking you are using the same network simcard as the phone
is locked on to. No need to unlock your mobile as SmartSim frees you to use your
choice of network, without the risk of losing warranty and without the need to
make software or hardware changes to you mobile phone. Guaranteed to work or
simply return it for a refund! Works with Any SIM accepting GSM phone, must use
with regular SIM card, WILL NOT WORK WITH micro SIM cards. You can find
installation instructions on various video sites.