- Shows phone features.
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
- a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction
- any small compartment; "the cells of a honeycomb"
- A small room in which a prisoner is locked up or in which a monk or nun sleeps
- A small monastery or nunnery dependent on a larger one
- A small compartment in a larger structure such as a honeycomb
Pens and paper reflected in mobile phone screen.
Interesting shot this - I held my phone up to the bright sunlight with the screen turned off. I then titled it so the pens and paper were reflected in the screen, and took a macro shot of the phone screen, with the image reflected in it. Very pleased with how it turned out
TulsaiPhoneGuy.com first specialized in iPhone 3G screen repairs, then 3GS too. We now do the 4 and 4S and even the occational Android smartphone just to remind us how superior the Apple hardware is over every other cell phone manufacturers.