- Charles S., see Thumb
- Stratton is a lunar impact crater on the Moon's far side. It is located to the north of the large craters Keeler and Heaviside, and less than one crater diameter to the south of Dewar.
- launched 29 July 1957; sold to South Africa in 1959 and renamed Kimberley.
- Stratton, also known as Hortense Fleckenstein Farm and Solomon Scott Farm, is a historic home located at Centreville, Queen Anne's County, Maryland, United States.
- A railroad locomotive
- A machine with moving parts that converts power into motion
- (engine) something used to achieve a purpose; "an engine of change"
- A thing that is the agent or instrument of a particular process
- (engine) motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work
- (engine) locomotive: a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Henry (1561–1630), English mathematician. Renowned for his work on logarithms, he introduced the decimal base, made the thousands of calculations necessary for the tables, and popularized their use. He also devised the usual method used for long division
- The Briggs are a punk rock band based out of Los Angeles, California. The Band Formed in 1999 under the name "I Decline" by brothers Joey and Jason LaRocca and bassist Matthew Stolarz (a.k.a Duck). In 2001, with the addition of drummer Chris Arredondo (a.k.a.
- Briggs could refer to: * Briggs cliff, a fictional place in Fullmetal Alchemist manga * Briggs (crater), a lunar crater * Briggs Initiative, either of two pieces of Californian legislation sponsored by John Briggs * Briggs Islet, Tasmania, Australia * Briggs, Oklahoma, USA * Briggs, Texas, USA *
- Briggs is a lunar crater that is located in the western part of the Oceanus Procellarum, to the east of the large walled plain Struve. It lies to the northeast of the walled plain Eddington, and north-northwest of the crater Seleucus.
Ilkeston's Erewash Garage ( Riley's Garage ) , Nottingham Road , Ilkeston . . . . . Photograph aprox August 1953 ( a Monday ) . . .Was the former Engine House of the Gallows Inn Ironworks.
Ilkeston's Erewash Garage ( Riley's Garage ) , Nottingham Road , Ilkeston . . . Photo aprox August 1953 ( a Monday ) . . . The garage building was the former Engine House of the Gallows Inn Ironworks that closed in the 1920s . [ Its ownership probably remained with the estate of the former Ironworks.]
LL- 409 engine
Engines are good.