- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Peptide deformylase, mitochondrial is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the PDF gene.
- A file format that provides an electronic image of text or text and graphics that looks like a printed document and can be viewed, printed, and electronically transmitted
- Portable Document Format (uncountable) A standard for representing electronic documents, allowing them to be transmitted and reproduced accurately.
- Portable Document Format (PDF) is an open standard for document exchange. The file format created by Adobe Systems in 1993 is used for representing two-dimensional documents in a manner independent of the application software, hardware, and operating system.Adobe Systems Incorporated, , p. 33.
All fixed up... DIY FTW! 24-70 2.8L drop damage :)
Canon wanted serious cash for a repair. I found a how to online and a partslist PDF, so I called up Canon parts direct and spent about $50 for new filter ring, front cover and dust seal. It took me like 10 minutes to replace, and it's good as new.