- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- A device by which a flow of liquid or gas from a pipe or container can be controlled; a tap
- a regulator for controlling the flow of a liquid from a reservoir
- A tap is a valve controlling release of liquids (faucet and spigot are the terms used in the U.S.) or gas. In the British Isles and most of the Commonwealth, the word is used for any everyday type of valve, particularly the fittings that control water supply to bathtubs and sinks. In the U.S.
- (Faucets) Every faucet consists of a spout and control or handles to deliver potable water to the kitchen, bath, bar, laundry room etc. They have an inner valve that controls the flow of water through the spout.
- Having a leak or leaks
- used informally; unable to retain urine
- blabbermouthed: prone to communicate confidential information
- permitting the unwanted passage of fluids or gases ; "a leaky roof"; "a leaky defense system"
Outdoor Portrait Using 1 External Flash Unit
Outdoor Hot Spring
Outdoor Hot Spring.