- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Overview (total time = 00:29:39), I cover some definitions of lean, its roots in the Toyota Production System, and how resource planning and lean work together.
- “steady state” thermal values obtained from laboratory testing, it is assumed that temperatures at both sides of a wall are constant and remain constant for a period of time, unlike what actually occurs in normal conditions.
- (in this) therein: (formal) in or into that thing or place; "they can read therein what our plans are"
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- A line on the surface of something along which it has split without breaking into separate parts
- ace: of the highest quality; "an ace reporter"; "a crack shot"; "a first-rate golfer"; "a super party"; "played top-notch tennis"; "an athlete in tiptop condition"; "she is absolutely tops"
- A vulnerable point; a flaw
- a long narrow opening
- become fractured; break or crack on the surface only; "The glass cracked when it was heated"
- A narrow space between two surfaces, esp. ones that have broken or been moved apart
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
Cupcakes By Design - awesome creation
It was my dad's 60th birthday yesterday and I'd asked Grace (Cupcakesy by Design) to make a cake for him including a few elements that 'are my dad'.
He is an avid bowler, so I'd asked for that on the top - Grace did an amazing job!!!
He is very much a DIY man and is a maintenance manager at an upmarket residential complex - so hence the tiling and bag of cement and the cracking wall!
And he loves his braai - every weekend he braais, (BBQ) come rain or sun! Grace added his Weber, complete with Wors (SA sausage).
Thanks Grace - he loved this cake and was so taken will all of it!
Fireworks - Carols in the Park, North Balwyn Victoria.
The 25th North Balwyn Carols in the Park is in Macleay Park. It features Boroondara Brass, The Balwyn Christian Singers, David Rogers-Smith & Michelle Fitzmaurice, School Choirs from Balwyn North and Boroondara Park Primary Schools and concludes with a bang - Fireworks!