- (Pinch Pleats) A drapery heading where the basic pleat is divided into two
or three smaller, equal pleats, sewn together at the bottom edge on the right
side of the fabric.
- (Pinch Pleats) A style of pleat, usually triple folded, used at the header
of curtain window treatments.
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to
accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts,
may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be
greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction
on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape
of her skirt"
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now";
"what make of car is that?"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look
silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big
deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself
- The structure or composition of something
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do
nothing"; "make revolution"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The making of electrical contact
how to make pinch pleated drapes -
Fireside Pinch Pleated 96-Inch-by-84-Inch Patio Door Thermal Insulated
Fireside Pinch Pleated Foamback Thermal
Insulated Pair Of Patio Door Drape Panels--Change and improve the look and feel
of any room with a set of Fireside Pinch Pleated Curtains. Made with a
100-percent cotton face and 80-percent acrylic/ 20-percent cotton foam back you
are sure to get a curtain that’s both beautiful and functional. The 100-percent
heavyweight soft cotton face creates a smooth draping effect and softer texture
that sometimes can't be acheived with inferior synthetic fabrics. Constructed
into the curtain is a thermal insulated foam back. The benifits to you are
improved light blocking and insulating qualities that save energy and money year
round. Thermal insulating Curtains hold drafts and help keep out the cold while
holding in the heat during the winter months keeping you warmer. During the
summer months they block the suns rays and keep the heat out while holding the
air conditioning in keeping you cooler. The pre gathered pleated curtains are
easily hung on a drapery or traverse rod with drapery rings and pinch clips or
drapery hooks. Length is measured overall 84 inches from top of curtain to
bottom. Width is measured overall 96 inches per pair of panels (both patio door
48" panels together) Made in the USA, Dry clean only
Pinch pleat panels with two fabrics and trim
Pinch pleat panels with banding at leading edge
Pinch Pleat panels w/border
how to make
pinch pleated drapes
This Mirrored Table Lamp is inspired by the
beauty of Morocco. Dark Rabat finish base features a mirrored accent that is
exotic yet works beautifully in even a traditional room. Taupe faux silk shade
has p-Inched pleats and a cream liner. Uses one 3-way light bulb, perfect for a
bit of ambience when you want it or to create a bright spot for reading,
knitting, or other task. Lamp is 31-Inch tall; shade is 13-Inch diameter.
Lighting is one of the easiest ways to set a mood; it can radiate romance and
intimacy or create a dramatic visual effect by spotlighting artwork or
architecture. Lighting can also complement a room's decor while letting you
express your style and with Sterling Industries you're sure to find just the
light you're looking for. Sterling Industries was founded in the mid-1990s to
fulfill a dream, and creativity and imagination have become the founding pillars
of business. Sterling strives to incorporate inspiration from around the world
into forward fresh home accents.