- A comfortable slip-on shoe that is worn indoors
- (slipper) low footwear that can be slipped on and off easily; usually worn
- A light slip-on shoe, esp. one used for dancing
- A slipper or houseshoe is a semi-closed type of indoor footwear, consisting
of a sole held to the wearer's foot by a strap running over (or between) the
toes or instep. Slippers are soft and lightweight compared to other types of
- (slipper) skidder: a person who slips or slides because of loss of
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction
on a particular topic
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to
accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts,
may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be
greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- shear the wool from; "shear sheep"
- The amount of wool shorn from a sheep in a single piece at one
- The woolly covering of a sheep or goat
- the wool of a sheep or similar animal
- A thing resembling a sheep's woolly covering, in particular
- overcharge: rip off; ask an unreasonable price
- Compose, prepare, or draw up (something written or abstract)
- Alter something so that it forms or constitutes (something else)
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do
nothing"; "make revolution"
- Form (something) by putting parts together or combining substances;
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now";
"what make of car is that?"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look
silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big
deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself
make fleece slippers - Crafting Handmade
Crafting Handmade Shoes: Great-Looking Shoes, Sandals, Slippers &
Make shoes that look stylish and feel great!
Once you create your first beautiful pair, it won't be your last. The basic
techniques are simple enough for beginners. And it's fun to make shoes
distinctively yours--through your choice of materials and the many ways you can
decorate them. A silk brocade scruff hints of silver-screen glamour and sheer
luxury, while polar fleece slippers are cozy at-home footwear. In the warm
weather, you'll want the Mediterranean T-strap sandal with a vamp that's woven
in warm, bright-colored leather--it evokes sunny climes. Even little feet will
be well shod: dress them up in fancy punched-design shoes in the softest
leathers. Once you know the secrets of pattern-making, every pair can be
custom-tailored to your feet so they fit perfectly. Now, how many store-bought
shoes can you say that about?
(30/365) Late Again
Another last minute photo. Maybe I'm too lazy
for this project? In this photo, I'm wearing fleece-insulated jeans, socks &
slippers, 2 t-shirts, and a hoodie. And I'm under a blanket. The baby is making
Megan very hot lately, so she's keeping the thermostat somewhat low and as a
result, I'm freezing. 36 days to go. How nuts is that?
Inspired by Ingrid's slippers I decided to use
my new north loop yarn (thanks Sherrie!) to make these. They are turning out too
big but I'm going to try a bit of felting to see how it turns out. The yarn is
wonderful to knit with and I like the Fleece Artist I-cord with it.
make fleece slippers
Step out of bed and into heaven with these Mens
Sorel Falcon Ridge slippers. The buttery soft suede leather and acrylic/wool
blend lining feels perfectly luxurious wrapped around your sleepy, hard-working
feet. Wear them down to breakfast at the ski lodge or lounging all day while you
read the paper, these slippers are so comfortable it will be hard to take them
off. The removable molded EVA comfort footbed only adds to their perfection and
the natural rubber outsole provides enough traction that you wont be sliding
through your living room in your underwear channeling Tom Cruise in Risky
Business in them. With slippers this cozy youll be dreaming about getting back
to them so you and your feet can rest easy at the end of another long day at