how to have a baby or get pregnant fast? Then this page is for you! I want you to believe me that I understand how you feel right now about getting pregnant and having a baby of your own. Yes, I understand the frustrations behind it, but I can help you to conceive and have a healthy baby if you will allow me to educate you.
My name is Dr Ray Smith, a gynecologist from Laurel in the United States of America. I have clients from Canada, Philippines, South Africa, Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland and New Zealand. We do have common reasons why a few couples sometimes find it difficult to have a baby. I am going to give you these reasons and how you too can overcome it to have your baby. However, before we get to that, let me give some information you need to know about infertility drugs and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
Risks of Infertility Drugs and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
I understand that people in desperate moves to get pregnant and have a baby could be tempted to go for infertility drugs or expensive painful procedures such as IVF. Though these seldom work but the risk behind it is high. For example, studies have indicated that a few infertility drugs have contributions to ovarian cancer and IVF procedures can carry an increased risk for premature births and much more increase the risk of cerebral palsy (brain damage) in babies. So go for a natural method because it is safe 100%
1) Understand Your Menstrual Cycle, Ovulation Period and The Most Fertile Periods:
Getting pregnant and having a baby could be easier if you know your most fertile periods. The truth is, if you miss your fertile periods when you ovulate you may not get pregnant even if try all manner of sexual positions. This is a mistake most patients make. How do you then know when you are ovulating? Do you know the length of your cycle? If you know the length then subtract 14 from the length of your cycle.
Take this for instance:
If you have a 28-day cycle (which is the average for most female) you will ovulate around day 14, and
If you have a 30-day cycle you will ovulate around day 16
What you do is to have consistent sex shortly before, during and shortly after your ovulation period. This will boost your chances of getting pregnant and having a baby.
2) Are you using child control medications and drugs currently? Then stop it now to get pregnant. You need to stop using those drugs in order to give your body a few cycles to start ovulating regularly so as to be ready for pregnancy.
More tips on how to have a baby….
3) Eat fertility boosting foods that help your chances of getting pregnant and also having a baby. The following are foods that you should consider adding to your
4) Sex position could also help you get pregnant faster. Though there is no sex position that is best for babymaking, but what you need to ensure is a position that will enable the sperm to get an easy flow to the egg. Do not make the mistake of using a lubricant in order to make the sperm move quickly. This practice could even hinder you from getting pregnant
5) As for the man, ensure that you watch your weight. Overweight can have negative effect on the sperm. Stop smoking of cigarette and drinking of alcohol. Studies have already indicated that drinking daily can reduce testosterone level and sperm count. Always ensure that your scrotal sack is cool and not hot.
These tips on how to have a baby naturally will help you give them a try. However, I have an advice for you.
Testimony of A Successful Mother Who Delivered At Our Medical Center After Long Years of Delay
She narrated how she bought the book and read thoroughly within two days and how she started practicing what was advised in the book and she became pregnant less than two months. This was not new to me as four other mothers that had put to bed before that time in our medical center had made mention of the same pregnancy book to have helped them to get pregnant.
I have since bought the book and read through it and I must confess that is worthwhile if you want to have a baby. So in view of this, I will advise you to get the book. This is where you can buy the pregnancy book, CLICK HERE. The book goes into details on how to have a baby even if you are on your late 30's or 40's, or you have tubal obstruction, high level of FSH, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) or Endometriosis, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, a history of miscarriages or even if your male partner has low sperm count without any side effects.
All I want is your safety that was why I advised you go the natural way. This is how to have a baby and conceive faster. My belief with yours is that you will get pregnant very soon.