- gradually add mixture to stiffly beaten egg whites with up, over and down
movement of spoon or wide rubber or plastic scraper. If mixture is stirred into
whites, air is driven out and whites collapse.
- As it is quite explicit from its name, the fold means to discontinue playing
a particular hand in the game or to quit the game as a whole. A player can fold
his hand from playing any hand at a specific level.
- A baby's diaper
- (napkin) a small piece of table linen that is used to wipe the mouth and to
cover the lap in order to protect clothing
- A napkin, or face towel (also in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and
South Africa: serviette) is a rectangle of cloth or tissue paper used at the
table for wiping the mouth while eating. It is usually small and folded.
- (napkin) diaper: garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the
legs and fastened at the waist; worn by infants to catch excrement
- A square piece of cloth or paper used at a meal to wipe the fingers or lips
and to protect garments, or to serve food on
- (like, as) the first, a preposition, introduces a noun, pronoun or noun
phrase ("like the wind"). The second can be a conjunction, introducing a clause
("as I was saying") or making a comparison ("as cold as ice"); or a preposition
("As a dancer, I was a failure").
- Something that is extremely or completely unsuccessful, esp. a play or
- large gallinaceous bird with fan-shaped tail; widely domesticated for
- A large mainly domesticated game bird native to North America, having a bald
head and (in the male) red wattles. It is prized as food, esp. on festive
occasions such as Thanksgiving and Christmas
- The flesh of the turkey as food
- a Eurasian republic in Asia Minor and the Balkans; on the collapse of the
Ottoman Empire in 1918, the Young Turks, led by Kemal Ataturk, established a
republic in 1923
- joker: a person who does something thoughtless or annoying; "some joker is
blocking the driveway"
how to fold napkins like a turkey - Just
Just Like Glass Screen Protector - Samsung Galaxy Note II Screen
For Galaxy Note II owners it's the hardest
screen protector you can get - just like writing on the glass. Just Like Glass
TM Screen Protectors are a revolution in screen protection technology. They are
the most optically clear film on the market which allows you to see your picture
in full HD. They have the lowest light distortion, there is no "Orange Peel
Effect". They are "Smoother than Glass" with such a flat finish that the surface
friction is 20% smoother than your actual screen. No plastic feel AT ALL. It's
the only film you can buy that is not only scratch resistant but also shatter
resistant - the film reduces the break resistance of your screen by 35%. It's
the ONLY protector you can buy that will IMPROVE the functionality of the SPEN.
*** We are aware that a small percentage of NOTE II screen protectors were
shipped with a bad cut. All of them have been removed from stock and replaced
with perfect cuts. If you received a cut you are not satisfied with we will
replace it for free provided you did not get a refund from Amazon. Please email
firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and address and your order # and we
will ship out a replacement ASAP. See our test video at :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Er2q4QuHzg&feature=youtu.be See a top
reviewers installation video at :
octagonal star twist, work in progress
an octagonal star twist, in process. this is my
"test" paper so the creases aren't very accurate. it's rather tricky to fold,
and finding the proper way to collapse the concave indentations on the star was
certainly non-trivial. the final model should be interesting.
Designed by Nguy?n Hung Cu?ng (Nguyen Hung
Cuong) From "Licence to fold" 55*55cm Unryu paper(thick), treaded with methyl