In 3 steps.
- Learn about male sex physiology (really simple!)
Learn about male sex physiology.
The male sex organs have one main function, ejaculation. Ejaculation is coming
out of semen (sperms). In order for a man to ejaculate semen, he needs semen to
form in his testicles. Semen forms involuntarily (i.e. without the man's
control) and at different rates in different men. This depends upon a man's
hormone levels and the food he eats during that particular day. Certain food and
drink produce more semen, certain foods inhibit formation. After one ejaculation
a man can't have sex anymore until again semen is formed. This takes at least 1
- 2 hours and even 3- 5 hours for some males.
Please note: Muscle weight and height are false indicators of a man's sexual vigor.
This means some shorter men with little muscle mass can be the most sexually
enjoyable guys around.
How to please him: As you can see a man has no control on the formation of
semen so its basic instinct for a man to get maximum pleasure during ejaculation.
Also most men prefer to have sex only when the testicle is full with semen
rather than half full-- this gives more pleasure to a man. That's why when he is
feeling sexy, he turns a demanding person. Secret tips to please him
- Dress like a queen. Wear clean sexy clothes (preferably silk/satin), with
properly combed hair, and make up
- Apply mascara to eyes, gloss to lips, wear a necklace and earring. Yes all
these at home.
- Allow him to soil your clothes with his pre cum. A fluid that comes out
before ejaculation. If you do not know what is this pre cum ask him. It will
- Kiss him on his manhood and beard.
- Give your everything to him.
For those of you for whom pleasing your husband means everything in this
world get the ebook Husband- Advanced Techniques. It contains pages and pages of strategically
important discussions and ways of applying them. Priced at only $9.95 USD