Just copy and paste or click on these links in you tor browser
Note: Some of these web sites may not work
Index pages in Wiki-based format.
Other places/directories you may be able to find links.
Google for Tor. Search for links.
- TORCH - Tor Search Engine. Claims to index around 1.1 Million pages.
- Deepsearch - Another search engine.
- Torgle - Torgle revived. Based on OnionWare's server. Web crawler.
- The Abyss - Administrator's search engine. Supports submitted links.
- Ahmia.fi - Clearnet search engine for Tor Hidden Services (allows you to add new sites to its database).
- DuckDuckGo, clearnet
- Clearnet metasearch engine with heavy filtering. Not like the
aforementioned search engines to look up Hidden Services. Just searches
Other general stuff to see
See also: The separate Drugs and Erotica sections for those specific services.
Reviews of the marketplace experience does not belong to the list below.
Be wary when using any of these services, especially Commercial.
Currencies, banks, money markets, clearing houses, exchangers.
- Banker and Co. - Professional money laundering and consultation service.
- Anonymous Internet Banking - Anonymous Debit Cards with EU bank account and VCCs by A HackBB trusted vendor
- InstaCard - Sell your bitcoins for a virtual - VISA credit card, in $25, $50, or $100 denominations. $5 fee.
- Paypal4free - Hacked Paypal accounts for cheap, with balances
- PayPal Store - Purchase clean, verified USA PayPal accounts with Bitcoin. (Host: FH)
- Bitcoin Fog - Laundry service.
- Little BTC Ebook - The new way of selling and buying Bitcoin is through Second Life, more information here.
- DiamondsandGold - Sells stolen diamonds and gold.
- Prog Services - Service that aims to help computer users; programmer for hire.
- Atlantic Carding - Carding service. Allows for use of escrow if it is demanded.
- Netflix4U - Unlimited Lifetime Netflix Accounts
- The Hidden Armory - Ask for what you're looking for and we'll return with a timeframe and price.
- TCF - Tor Carding Forums + Market.
- SecBridge4You - Secure, exclusive, fast and reliable Tor-network bridges! Speed up your Tor-network!.
- Quick kill - Permanent Solutions to Common Problems! (BitCoin/LR accepted)
- nvm.onion Hacking Market - access/databases/cooperation.
- High-qulity drugs, firearms, medicines, explosives, ammo, equipment
and a lot of other products. Just contact them by email for their items
- The Black Market The Black Market - If It's illegal it's here.
- Brand New Microsoft Products - Brand new Microsoft Hardware/Software up to 80% off Retail price. Start your own eBay/Amazon Business.
- Killer for Hire (Now Called C'thulhu) - Permanent Solutions to Common Problems! (Cash/BitCoin/LR accepted)
- Creditcards for all - CCs from EU/US - Bitcoin. SCAM
- Quick Kill - Remove That Problem From Your Life. (LR/Bitcoin)
- Skimmers for SALE and RENT - No more fake CC IDs, make your own!!
- BitJack21, clearnet - Bitcoin Blackjack.
- Tor Poker - Tor Poker, gamble Bitcoins playing 5 card draw.
- Two Glock 22 for sale Two Glock 22 for sale.
- Help Guy - Work in your interests, business partner, friend or whatever else.
- EU Weapons - Europe Weapons and Ammunition (Pecunix, Bitcoin). (Host: FH)
- KordTusten Weapons and Firearms - Various guns for sale with pictures.( Fake board )
- All Purpose Identities - Get your Fake ID in the form of US and Canada Drivers Licenses, passports and many more
- Buttery Bootlegging - Get expensive items from major stores for a fraction of the price! (Host: FH)
- Stat ID's - Selling fake ID's. Doesn't work
- Gun Guys Den (Sell's Firearms to Canada and US)Doesn't work
- Red Dog Gaming
- The Biggest and Best Casino on Tor: Baccarat, BlackJack, Keno, Let It
Ride, Three Card Poker, Sports Book, Deposit Bonuses! Play Now!
- Terminal Velocity United States Identification Store. doesn't work
- Patricks Mail Forward Mail forwarding service. DOWN 2012-01-27
- PPSEE - The PayPal-Shop extreme Experience! (Bitcoin) (under construction) (Host: FH)
- Tor University (#1st) -
- Bidcoin - Like Ebay. We increase the gross national product. (Host: FH)
- Fixed Match Service - Fixed Match Service. Lets you buy into fixed sporting events. (Host: FH)
- Cheap SWATTING Service - Calls in raids as pranks. (Host: FH)
- Data-Bay - Buy and sell files using digital currency.
- Tor University (#2nd) - Research and Writing services for the college student. (Host: FH)
- Pirax Web DDoS - Take out your enemies in seconds. (Host: FH)
- Onion-ID Get your 2nd identity from Onion-ID, real passports and proffessional id card + drivers license replicas.
- Hacking Services - Hacks IM and Social Nets, does DDoS, sells bank/credit/paypal accounts. Se Habla Espanol. (Host: FH)
- Slash'EM online - Super Lots'A Stuff Hack-Extended Magic tournament server (Bitcoin).
- Rent-a-Hacker - Professional hacker for hire, DDOS, hacking, ruining people, espionage etc.
- Contract Killer - Kill your problem (snitch, paparazzo, rich husband, cop, judge, competition, etc). (Host: FH)
- BacKopy - Sells game, software and movie discs (Bitcoin).
- Flip the coin, get the money! - A simple coin tossing game with 50-50 chance.
- Assassination Market - A market following the "Assassination Politics"
- Underground Market Board - Underground Market Board is intended to be used as a market.
- FancyPower Macbooks - "Acquired" Macbook Pros and Airs for sale. (404 Not Found) - Broken 2012-01-29
- Underground Market Board
- Downloaditforyou - File Download Service. We download files, burn them to DVD's and send them to you in the mail.
Scams / Likely Scams
- TorShare - 2GB file upload limit. No illegal files. Server encrypts filenames. Allows zip and rar files.
- Sky Fortress - Open source, upload and download encrypted files.
- The Onion Cloud - Tor/ownCloud based cloud. Login/Pass: public/public.
- Onion Fileshare - 2GB Upload file size limit. Upload any files you want.
- ES Simple Uploader - Upload images, docs and other files. 2 MiB upload limit. (Host: FH)
- sTORage - Upload files. Has WebDAV support. It is being taken down. Please move any files you may host there.
- Onionweb filehosting - ~100mb file size limit, only accepts archive files; no illegal files.
- Magic Mirror - Open source, encrypted image hosting - you can only see files if you are linked to them - NO CP.
- bittit, clearnet - Host and sell your original pictures for Bitcoins.
- IMGuru (More info) - Fast GIF/JPEG host. No images removed. If you get the error Invalid File, retry the upload. (Host: FH)
- SquareBoard - Upload and share high quality images. (Moderated)
- QicPic - Upload any type of file. Caches and compresses uploaded files to decrease loading time. (Host: FH)
- Onion Image Uploader - Image Hosting. 2 MiB upload limit. Generates medium thumbnails. (Host: FH)
- anonHTML - anonymous plaintext and (rendered) HTML hosting
- minimalist, opensource online pastebin; the server has no knowledge
of pasted data. Data is encrypted/decrypted in the browser using 256
- TorBin - Encrypted JS-based pastebin (Host: FH)
- PasteOnion - Paste and share text, sources, whatever. You can make your paste public or set a password. (Host: FH)
- pad.riseup.net, clearnet - Etherpad service from Riseup
- BlackBin - Uncensored, open source pastebin
View the Webhost Comparison for a bit more information.
- Freedom Hosting (More info)
- Invite-only. Hosting Service with PHP/MySQL. As of 2011-06-04, it
hosts about 50% of the live OnionWeb by onion. UPDATE 2011-06-05,
probably owns a lot more than that now. Likely owns around 75% of
- ANONSERVER - Paid-for. Tor web hosting, provides FTP/SSH. Down?
- Free anonymous web hosting. Has a free plan, and a free "fairpaid"
plan -- useful services will get more bandwidth, web space, etc.
- OnionHosting - Paid-for, no CP. Run by the administrator of several other services. High prices and very flexible.
- Liberty's Hackers - Service and Hosting Provider in Onionland - php5/mysql support - requests considered case by case (Host: LH)
- Pachinco's WebHosting Service - Free, no CP. Contact the administrator for hosting. Allows the following scripts: FlatPress, PunBB, SMF, and gpEasy.
Blogs / Essays / Personal Pages
- Tornado - Forum, blogs, polls, registered or anon posting. (Host: FH)
- Nekro's Onion #Dwelling# - A personal page by Nekro reupdated.
- Fake Checks; Real Pizza (clearnet) - Personal blog of the old TorChan administrator, cerulean.
- My Hidden Blog - Security politics, security, tor, tools, personal.
- 404's Blog - Blog about a few things happening in Tor, mainly revolving around TorChan & other imageboards.
- Dark Like My Soul - A blog by fancycakes. Has some of the most inspiring and beautiful poetry you will read within your lifetime.
- The blog of an I2Person - Blog about whatever chisquare wants to talk about.
- The Most Dangerous Man in Cyberspace - Scans of a Rolling Stone article about Jacob Appelbaum (ioerror).
- RespiraTOR - If something is infuriating you, it's better to get it off your chest (Host: FH)
- Americans for Disparity - Exploring disparody.
- Tor and blosxom - A Tor hidden service running on the blosxom blogging platform.
- The Croat's Blog - It's all about the intel and knowledge! Whistleblowing FTW! (Host: FH)
- 10 Step Guide to Bail Jumping - More about Jumping bail and fleeing the country (Host: FH)
- Gionn.net, clearnet - Technology blog and news aggregator.
- My Hidden Blog - Security politics, security, tor, tools, personal.
- Shew's Blog #1st (redirects to #2nd), #2nd - Blog and Shewstring, an anonymized FreeBSD distro, open commenting. (Host: FH)
- Cone's lair #2nd - Yeesha. Back with Cone's journal and some other stuff.
- True Anonymous Confessions - A confession service based on a bash clone. (Host: FH)
- Beat Charges
- Beat Criminal Charges, pass your sex offender polygraph, flee the
country. firstname.lastname@example.org for special consultation / Bitcoin
- How to Get Away with Insider Trading - You always wondered why these guys were getting caught, now pull it off and make millions.
- Beat the Sex Offender Polygraph & Abel Assessment - Sex Offender? Here's how to stay out and prevent re-convictions or get a better plea offer.
- Beneath VT - Information on the steam tunnels at Virginia Tech.
- Keep Bitcoin Real, flickr, imgur - Fuck the day traders, take Bitcoin back to its roots. (Host: FH)
- The Human Experiment - Human medical experiments. We go, where few dare. (Host: FH)(Direct FH URL). (Host: FH)
Forums / Boards
Other forum types. Usually phpBB.
Non-CP or generally safe imageboards on Tor. See the chan page.
- AlliumIB - Has Random, Darknets, Technology, etc. with several non-standard board topics.
- Anonchan - Boards: /b/ - Random. All moderation seems to have abandoned it.
- Hidden Image Site - HIS. Only a /b/. Not much content.
- Rainbow - The best chan. Has Random, Drugs, Site Discussion, etc. Does not use normal *chan directory structure. - DOWN (2013/02/??)
- OniiChan - Has Random, KITTEH, and several other boards.
- TriChan - /mlp/ My Little Pony, /b/ Random, /dgft/ dgft, and /pdf/ books.
- Lukochan - A Russian/English text discussion board in imageboard style.
- PunBB 1.3.6 Forum script
- During installation, you need not give your email address to create
your forum! When registering you do not need feeding your e-mail! You
can register without e-mail. The script does not register in the forum
database your IP! nor the Administrator / Moderator cannot see your IP
address gives you a much safer use of the forum because your IP is not
logged anywhere in the database! Two mirrors download.
Email / Messaging
- See also: The compendium of clearnet Email providers
- SMS For Tor - Encrypted private messaging service
- Startbook - online management of your bookmarks/favorites
- Hell Online - "The Anti-social Network" - Seems to be a type of Twitter clone.
- SimplePM - A PM service by CWKU. No registration needed. (Host: FH)
- GPF AnonymousWebservices, clearnet - Proxies for I2P, mail, news, tor, web. By: GermanPrivacyFoundation
- Anonymoose Chat - An HTML-only chatroom. (Host: FH) (doesn't work)
- GPF PrivacyBox, clearnet - Private messaging service. Proxies for I2P, tor, web. By: GermanPrivacyFoundation
- Tor Mail - Webmail/SMTP/IMAP/POP3. Can send/receive mail from outside Tor with a email@example.com address.
- Remailer Reliability Stats, clearnet, clearnet - Mixmaster/Cypherpunk remailer stats.
- mul.tiver.se, clearnet - Censorship-free distributed social network hosted by the Chinese Pirate Party
- Newzbin, clearnet - Crowdsourced Usenet index based in the UK
- ChatRoom - BlaB! Lite AJAX based chat system, use any browser. No registration. (Host: FH)
- EFG Chat - HTTP refresh chatrooms. (Host: FH)
- Torbook - A way to make friends in onionland.
- ELIZA - Free pyschotherapy!
- n0id - n0id's crypto identity and contact page.
- Narcan's GPG key - Narcan's GPG key. (Host: FH)
- TorStatusNet - Twitter clone on tor.
- CryptoCat, clearnet - Encrypted instant messaging on Tor and Clearnet.
- Christopher Dorner Support Page - Why Dorner is doing what he's doing and how you can help
- USW Secret Intelligence Service
- USW-SIS is a private non-commercial intelligence agency that
investigates the truth then publishes cases designated for public
- Men of Action - Volunteer who fights the good side of revolutions and wars. Currently in Turkey, taking the fight to Al-Assad.
- Publication committed to original, objective, and factual research,
investigative journalism and news gathering, as well as document
storage, preservation, and archiving, upon the topics of The Federal
Reserve, 9/11, etc.
- Heidenwut #2nd, clearnet - Politics, Occultism, Spy vs Spy, Revolution!!
- Heidenwut #1st - Politics, Occultism, Spy vs Spy, Revolution!!
- BuggedPlanet.Info, clearnet - Information on Telecommunication Interception Companies & Installations
- PURE EUROPE - Cleanse Europe of the dirt! (Host: FH)
- Keep Internet Open! - Small unofficial AnonOps site, currently instructing how to DDoS MasterCard and other WikiLeaks opponents.
- A website - Free speech advocacy. (About 50% uptime.)
- paraZite #2nd, clearnet 301 redirector - paraZite: Illicit activities advocacy and censored information archive.
- paraZite #1st, clearnet 301 redirector - paraZite: Illicit activities advocacy and censored information archive.
- Neutering NOT Org, clearnet - Why Non-Human Beings Should NOT Be Castrated. Has WolfHowl.Org mirror. (Host: FH)
- House of Anonymous - Satirical manifesto regarding anonymous. (Host: FH)
- FREEFOR - USA-based FREEdom FORces developing a turnkey distributed Temporary Autonomous Zone. FAQ
- The Movement of torism - New activist group organized in OnionSpace. (Host: FH)
- Wake up Europe! - This is a call to arms!
- Revolution Bunker - h3x's blog on censorship, hacking, privacy, crypto, capitalism, war, corruption, etc. (Host: FH) (not updated since August 2011)
- LoM's Revolutionary Codex - Revolution/Subversive texts, forum soon, blog. (Host: FH) (not updated since November 2010)
- See also: WikiLeaks Official Site and Official Submission Onion (temporarily closed).
Hack, Phreak, Anarchy (internet), Warez, Virus, Crack.
- DOXBIN - DOX go here. A pastebin for personally identifiable information.
- Forums for hacking, carding, cracking, programming, anti-forensics,
and other tech topics. Includes a marketplace with escrow.
- Blackhats Anonymous - A download website. Currently under construction.
- Carders Forums - Ministry of Fraudulently Affairs.
- hashparty - Password hash cracking site.
- OnionWarez - Warez forum
- OnionUserX Censor Page - Seriously, the fuck? Anyone mind reposting the original links?
- The KMs Bird (WhiteHex) - School hacker. (Host: FH)
- DeepSec, clearnet - An annual European two-day in-depth conference on computer, network, and application security.
- BRAMA - Linux/Wireless/Mobile tech consortium in Poland.
- TM Comm - For a Chaotic Tomorrow. (Host: FH)
- The KMs Bird (GreenBin) - School hacker. (Host: FH)
- Shell In A Box - Shell In A Box.
- Requiem - Software for removing iTunes DRM
- keys open doors - Mirror of geohot's PS3 hacking tools (censored on the clearnet by a Sony lawsuit)
- Speakeasy #2nd - Paper describing a highly-secured forum system (current version). (Host: FH)
- Crackwar - Pirates are the good guys! (Host: FH)
- Cycekkk - A browser exploit page using 302 mailto method. Tries to send bad words/links to Mr. Brejza. (Host: FH)
- Weird and Wonderful Old Stuff - A collection of old DOS and Windows software. (Host: FH)
- New Diceware Lists - Randomization for file names. Multiple lists, more to come. (Host: FH)
- Speakeasy #1st - Paper describing a highly-secured forum system (old flawed version). (Host: FH)
- Onion Desktop - eyeOS web desktop. (Host: FH)
- Dear PayPal, (clearnet) - AntiSec's message.
- thE LisT oF SQL data bases! - MySQL credentials archive. Hosted on this page.
- bugmenot@tor - A user supplied database of account credentials for various websites.
- IPLISTS - In the event of DNS failures, access to Tor hidden services is unaffected.
Audio - Music / Streams
Video - Movies / TV
Libraries / Books
- See also: Category:Novel - List of books on this wiki.
Religion / Philosophy
Weapons / Training
- LiberaTor - Making weapons, military training, and related subjects. (Host: FH)
- ParaZite - Collection of forbidden files and howto's (pdf, txt, etc.).
These sites have only drug-related information/talk. No sales or venues.
- Be Here Now - The North American Laughing Buddha (Folk medical advice from a pothead). (Host: FH)
- TorDrugResource - Drug Chemistry and Pharmacology including limited Rhodium/Hive/Synthetikal mirrors. (Host: FH)
- Serenity Files - Community-maintained library on growing illicit substances.
- Shroomtastic Community of Magic Mushroom growers, Learn to grow, ask questions, and have fun.
- Cannabis Crew United
Let Us Unite And End Prohibition Now. Genius idea about how to help end
cannabis prohibition posted on the forum. You have to register to view
and post ideas.
See also: Marketplace Reviews - Reviews of the marketplace experience. Use escrow whenever possible.
- Update 11/09/2012 - Now on updated/working servers. Potco is a weed
supplier that ships to the US and Canada. They will sell you the product
and teach you how to stay safe and secure. Their new forum gives them a
site for feedback and reviews from their customers.
- SCAM. Frequently changes/deletes negative reports on various sites
and spams his address across imageboards. Has scammed countless people.
Do not use him under any circumstances.
- HighTime's Emporium - Weed, powder, pills and hallucinogens. Spammed all over HackBloc. (Bitcoin) (Host: FH)
- Molly Shop - Pure, lab tested crystal MDMA (BTC)
- Worldwide Supply - Discreet, worldwide, large sales only (LR/BTC/Dwolla) - MDMA/Coke/Heroin/LSD/more. (Host: FH)
- Onion Weed Shop Weed, Hash and Speed from Germany. (Bitcoin,LR,Ukash,PSC)
- Fund-a-Grow - Invest in the production of Medical Marijuana (Bitcoin)
- Mom4Europe - Marijuana from Netherlands (Bitcoin)
- DrugSpace - Dispensary Grade Sour Diesel Marijuana and Cambodian strain Psilocybin Mushrooms.
- behindbloodshoteyes - A cannabis blog with all the latest and greatest and not to mention killer edibles. (PayPal)
See also: Marketplace Reviews - Reviews of the marketplace experience (ALL reviews go in this article, NOT in the listings below).
Services that defy categorization, or that have not yet been sorted.
Czech / Čeština
Danish / Dansk
- Scandinavian focused imageboard. Boards include drugs and IT security
as well as a Random board. Fast and clean layout, little downtime. - DOWN (2012/12/??)
Dutch / Nederlands
Estonian / Eesti
- Vileveeb - Anonüümsete raportite esitamine. - DOWN (2012/01/24)
Finnish / Suomi
French / Français
German / Deutsch
Hebrew / עברית
- Samim.onion - Selling and shipping of drugs and medicine in Israel (Bitcoin). (Host: FH)
Italian / Italiano
Japanese / 日本語
Korean / 한국어
Polish / Polski
- Forum Polskiej Społeczności Tor. Nowe ogólnotematyczne forum bez
rejestracji i cenzury. Godny Następca Onionforum, już z ponad 8000
postami (codziennie przybywają nowe!). (Host: FH)
- Fundacja Panoptykon, clearnet
- Strona fundacji przeciwstawiającej się coraz powszechniejszej
inwigilacji oraz tendencjom nasilania nadzoru i kontroli nad
- George Orwell "Rok 1984" - polskie tłumaczenie znanej powieści
- Polska Ukryta Wiki - PUW, wiki polskiej społeczności Tor. (Host: FH)
- FAQ – Freely Answered Questions - Portal typu Q&A, gdzie możesz zadawać pytania związane z undergroundem (czyt. pytania niewygodne). (Host: FH)
Strony porzucone, nieaktywne lub śmieciowe:
Portuguese / Portugues
Russian / Русский
Slovak / Slovenský
Spanish / Español
Swedish / Svenska
Hidden Services - Other Protocols
Volunteers last verified that all services in this section were up, or tagged as DOWN, BROKEN, or CLOSED.
For configuration and service/uptime testing, all services in this
section MUST list the active port in their address. Exception: HTTP on
80, HTTPS on 443.
For help with configuration, see the TorifyHOWTO and End-to-end connectivity issues.
Running P2P protocols within Tor requires OnionCat. Therefore, see the OnionCat section for those P2P services.
IMPORTANT: It is possible to use Tor for P2P. However, if you do, the right thing must also be done by giving back the bandwidth used. Otherwise, if this is not done, Tor will be crushed taking everyone along with it.
Chat centric services
Some people and their usual server hangouts may be found in the Contact Directory.
- See also: IRC Anonymity Guide
- Hell Online, web interface - Official Hell Online IRC server; SSL/TLS only
- Nameless IRCD - Allows for custom names with tripcodes, also has completely anonymous chat, run by chisquare
- AnoNet - Each server is on its own network and connects to a chat cloud
- running on: (various).oftc.net, ports:: plaintext: 6667 ssl: 6697
- Federation: OnionNet - IRC network comprised of:
- running on: unknown, ports:: plaintext: 6668, ssl: none
- running on: (various).freenode.net, ports:: plaintext: 6667 ssl: 6697/7070
- running on: kropotkin.computersforpeace.net, ports:: plaintext: none ssl: 6697
- running on: unknown, ports:: plaintext: 6667 ssl: 9999
- hackint - hackint is a communication network for the hacker community.
- running on: lechuck.darmstadt.ccc.de, ports:: plaintext: none ssl: 6697
- running on: unknown, ports:: ssl: 6697
XMPP (formerly Jabber)
- xmpp:ch4an3siqc436soc.onion:5222 - public server. No SSL. Chatrooms. No S2S. - DOWN (2011/08/01)
- xmpp:okj7xc6j2szr2y75.onion:5222 - xmpp:jabber.ccc.de:5222 as a hidden service
Humans are listed in the above contact directory. Bots are listed below.
- 7oj5u53estwg2pvu.onion:11009 - TorChat InfoServ #2nd, by ACS.
- gfxvz7ff3bzrtmu4.onion:11009 - TorChat InfoServ #1st, by ACS.
List of only the Tor-backed fd87:d87e:eb43::/48 address space, sorted by onion. There are instructions for using OnionCat, Gnutella, BitTorrent Client, and BitTorrent Tracker.
- fd87:d87e:eb43:f683:64ac:73f9:61ac:9a00 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- a5ccbdkubbr2jlcp.onion:8060 - mail.onion.aio
- fd87:d87e:eb43:0744:208d:5408:63a4:ac4f - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- ce2irrcozpei33e6.onion:8060 - bank-killah
- fd87:d87e:eb43:1134:88c4:4ecb:c88d:ec9e - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- [fd87:d87e:eb43:1134:88c4:4ecb:c88d:ec9e]:8333 - Bitcoin Seed Node
- taswebqlseworuhc.onion:8060 - TasWeb - DOWN (2011/09/08)
- fd87:d87e:eb43:9825:6206:0b91:2ce8:d0e2 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- vso3r6cmjoomhhgg.onion:8060 - echelon
- fd87:d87e:eb43:ac9d:b8f8:4c4b:9cc3:9cc6 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply