Houston Public Library's Website, catalog and customer accounts will be unavailable until Wednesday, December 26th at noon.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Important Information About This Service Interruption:
- No overdue fines will accrue during this period.
- All holds ready for pick-up, including those for e-books through Overdrive, will be available when we reopen on December 26th.
- Access to e-books and e-audiobooks through Overdrive will continue to be available for existing HPL library account holders via Digital Media Catalog.
- Check e-books for Texans for questions about formats and devices.
- Online resources where you can find magazine and journal articles, are available through the Texas State Library and Archives Commission.