Welcome to the Houston Forum of Advisors of Internationals!
Membership in the Houston Forum is open to administrative
personnel at higher education institutions that are responsible for providing
services to international students and scholars in the Greater Houston area, as
well as any areas outside of Houston that fall under the jurisdiction of the
Houston District Office of the Department of Homeland Security.
The Houston Forum meets twice per year, usually in March and
September. In addition, important updates are shared via email by members of
the Houston Forum leadership team.
Spring 2015 Houston
The Spring 2015 Houston Forum Meeting will take place on
Friday, March 27, at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Free breakfast, lunch and parking will be provided by the MD Anderson Cancer
Center. Other details are as follows:
- UPDATED Event time: Registration and breakfast will start at 8:30
- UPDATED Event location: Rooms 1, 2, 5, and 6, South Campus Research Building,
7435 Fannin Street, Houston, TX 77030 (see
- Online registration: Closed. Onsite registration is available.
- UPDATED Parking:
- Please park in the surface lot behind the South Campus Research Building. At the entrance of the lot, push the talk button on the intercom. Once connected with an attendant, tell him or her you are coming for the Houston Forum Meeting.
- Once the surface lot is full, the gate to the lot will open. Please enter the surface lot, proceed to the South Campus garage next to the surface lot, push the talk button on the intercom, and speak to an attendant. Please use the garage only if the surface lot is full.