- Housewife is a term used to describe a married female who is not employed
outside of the home. Merriam Webster describes a housewife as a married woman
who is in charge of her household.
- A small case for needles, thread, and other small sewing items
- (Housewife (film)) Housewife is a 1934 American drama film directed by
Alfred E. Green. The screenplay by Manuel Seff and Lillie Hayward is based on a
story by Hayward and Robert Lord.
- A married woman whose main occupation is caring for her family, managing
household affairs, and doing housework
- (housewife) a wife who manages a household while her husband earns the
- vulgar. Used for emphasis or to express anger, annoyance, contempt,
- bally(a): informal intensifiers; "what a bally (or blinking) nuisance"; "a
bloody fool"; "a crashing bore"; "you flaming idiot"
- intensifier, very colloquial; "what took you so fucking long?"
- fuck: slang for sexual intercourse
Once again running low on sleep! I'm unsure how
I'll ever top the fucking religious picture I did, even I impressed my own pants
off, but that's probably just because I am super keen on religious crap like
that so it was like dang! Now I just wanna do gender and religious stuff! :P
*blinks* Ok, sleep. Yes. EXPLORED! 474
I know it's been a while...read
It has been months since I've been on here -
I've had some personal issues come up. But I'M BACK! And just in time for this
HOT TEXAS HEAT!! Y'all ready for SOME FUCKING NASTY SMELLY SOCKS!? I'll be
posting to ebay soon - tell me what you want!!