- Windows XP is an operating system produced by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, and media centers. It was first released in August 2001, and is currently one of the most popular versions of Windows. The name "XP" is short for "eXPerience."
- Powerful Windows operating system that provides reliability, robustness, and ease of use for both corporate and home PC users.
- is the upcoming version of Microsoft's OS. There will be both a Windows XP Professional version and a Windows XP consumer version. The new OS promises to feature more multimedia capabilities and better integration with portable devices.
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- phonograph record: sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
- disk: something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate; "the moon's disk hung in a cloudless sky"
- magnetic disk: (computer science) a memory device consisting of a flat disk covered with a magnetic coating on which information is stored
how to repair windows xp with disc - Fedora 16
Fedora 16 - Full Install / Live DVD
Fedora 16 Installation DVD
Fedora is the premiere showcase for GNOME 3, the new and somewhat controversial version of one of the top desktops used in the Linux community.
Among the nice improvements in this version of GNOME is the new integrated chat and messaging system that's built into version 3.2. The features mean you can automatically log into your chat and messaging accounts without needing to launch a separate application.
The chat and messaging tools also bring a new set of notification windows complete with options to, for example, reply to messages, accept file transfers or even take calls, all from the GNOME shell.
Version 3.2 offers status bar notifications for external storage devices with options for mounting, browsing files or ejecting, all displayed at the bottom of the screen whenever you plug in a new device.
Version 3.2 adds a switch in the user menu and, when enabled, do-not-disturb mode will set your messaging status to busy and stop the endless stream of notifications.
Disc shaped lenticular clouds
This is taken from my apartment balcony.
This is just a few miles East of the Rockies. We get these disc shaped lenticular clouds several times per year. The rounded edge faces the Rockies and then there's a tail. Often they seem layered, particularly on the front edge.
Disc anemone taken on a night dive at Marsa Bareika, Ras Mohamed Park