- trailer: a wheeled vehicle that can be pulled by a car or truck and is equipped for occupancy
- (House trailers) Mobile homes or static caravans (also informally called "caravans" or "trailers") are prefabricated homes built in factories, rather than on site, and then taken to the place where they will be occupied.
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
A "FEMA trailer" parked in front of a house - the owners are trying to rebuild. Many are still waiting for their rebuilding funding aid. The trailers are actually quite small and uncomfortable inside. You see them in front of something like a quarter to a third of the houses. Maybe only a quarter or less of the houses have been repaired or rebuilt.
This is the same minimall where the Subway and Blockbuster used to be. All shops are closed, but undergoing repairs. But some enterprising fellow put a Domino's trailer on the parking lot with a simplified menu - large peppperoni pizza for $10 and that's it. Construction workers from all the shops and houses nearby were flocking there like hungry birds.