- Windows Vista is an operating system released in several variations developed by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, tablet PCs, and media center PCs.
- Windows Vista is the newest flavor of MS-Windows (specifically the planned replacement for Windows XP). Windows Vista (originally known as Longhorn) currently only runs on x86 processors.
- Games for Windows is a brand owned by Microsoft and introduced in 2006 to coincide with the release of Windows Vista.
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Form (something) by putting parts together or combining substances; construct; create
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- Alter something so that it forms or constitutes (something else)
- Compose, prepare, or draw up (something written or abstract)
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- harrow: draw a harrow over (land)
- a flat circular plate
- A flat, thin, round object
- An information storage device for a computer in the shape of a round flat plate that can be rotated to give access to all parts of the surface. The data may be stored either magnetically (in a magnetic disk) or optically (in an optical disk such as a CD-ROM)
- A phonograph record
- something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate; "the moon's disk hung in a cloudless sky"
Hamad Darwish dot com Windows Vista Wallpapers -18