- (estimate) judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time); "I estimate this chicken to weigh three pounds"
- Roughly calculate or judge the value, number, quantity, or extent of
- (estimate) an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth; "an estimate of what it would cost"; "a rough idea how long it would take"
- (estimate) calculate: judge to be probable
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- A family or family lineage, esp. a noble or royal one; a dynasty
- a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- The people living in such a building; a household
- A building for human habitation, esp. one that is lived in by a family or small group of people
- contain or cover; "This box houses the gears"
- firm: the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments; "he worked for a brokerage house"
A DOOR WITHIN A DOOR WITHIN A DOOR WINTHIN A DOOR TO A HOUSE!!! (house is on an angle, so didn't straighten, see house is straight through window)
SEE THE HOUSE THROUGH THIS BASEMENT!!!!!!!!!!
9.24.2012 incredible old-timey view with vines and old stonework on this basement. What a find walking from Cayuga street to a lower tier in Ithaca, NY :)
Pigeon Pent House
Please see the comments for details of the Pigeon Pent House