- The hobby of collecting includes seeking, locating, acquiring, organizing,
cataloging, displaying, storing, and maintaining whatever items are of interest
to the individual collector. Some collectors are generalists, accumulating
merchandise, or stamps from all countries of the world.
- A periodical listing prices for numismatic items. The guide might
differentiate between buy and sell (Bid/Ask), as well as wholesale or retail
- The list of prices an adjuster uses to write estimates, commonly using a
computer program called Xactimte.
- (Hot Wheels (The Hardy Boys)) Hot Wheels is a Hardy Boys novel.
- (Hot wheels) Hot Wheels is a brand of die cast toy car, introduced by
American toymaker Mattel in 1968. It was the primary competitor of Matchbox
until 1996, when Mattel acquired rights to the Matchbox brand from
- (Hot Wheels (TV series)) Hot Wheels is a thirty minute Saturday morning
animated television series broadcast on ABC from 1969 to 1971, under the primary
sponsorship of Mattel Toys.
- Connected to the Internet or World Wide Web
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an
- Controlled by or connected to another computer or to a
Official Price Guide To Science Fiction & Fantasy Collectibles and 1986
Official Price Guide to Star Trek & Star Wars Collectibles
I've being going through some of my old stuff
and ran across these. They were my first toy price guides when I was 15 years
old. I especially poured over the Science Fiction one and took it with me to
garage sales and flea markets. (I still enjoy collecting, but those early days
were really exciting!)